BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria eau de parfum spray for women is a modern and sparkling fragrance, opening with top notes of mandarin, passion fruit and iced raspberry, which then blends with a heart of tiger orchid and jasmine, all of which sits on top of a smooth base of patchouli, cashmere woods and musks. Fragrance Direct customers have long been big fans of the Calvin Klein collection of fragrances and toiletries, and this Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria eau de parfum spray for women is a firm favourite for its fresh and feminine aroma that makes it the perfect scent to wear for any occasion. Calvin Klein began by setting up his own coat shop in New York City in 1968. His portfolio later expanded to include Calvin Klein fragrances, cosmetics and branded fashion clothing. Their successful fragrance and underwear range saved the company from bankruptcy in the early 90s. Calvin Klein has become renowned for its growing perfume collection, and the Fragrance Direct collection includes a whole host of the most popular Calvin Klein fragrances and toiletries. see more...

Gabriella L.
Yulee, FL
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE perfume at the moment!! It smells soo good is a flowery smell but its also sweet it's perfect for any occasion and any time of year. And it lasts FOREVER that so unheard of for woman's perfume. I bought mine in an airport so of course it was more expensive but I see at places like Tjmaxx all the time for like 50 bucks which makes it way more than worth it in my opinion!
Yilian A.
Orlando
This perfume is amazing
It's strong but sweet at the same time. And the best part is it's long lasting. Not only it smells amazing but compared to other high end perfumes you can buy it in drug store like Walgreens. Would buy again
Carmen S.
Framingham, MA
Calvin Klein euphoria . Smells so nice stay on the whole day , is not to expensive , good for every day , work , and they gave me a super nice orchid with my purchase I like the brand shoes and hand bags as well.
Manny
I bought this gift for my mom and she absolutely loves it. Very compelling smell with hints of fruits and floral aroma all composed inside a glass bottle with a blend of purple and lighter shades. Excellent perfume.
Joii R.
Dallas, TX
My man got this for me. I loved it so very much I smelled soo pretty, I love anything that smells pretty. I would recommend this to anyone who loves pretty smells.
Chelsea B.
This spray smells so good. I wish it wasn't so pricey though. It's too expensive to keep buying for how small it is. If it was a bigger bottle then maybe.
Melina G.
LOVEEE HOW THIS SMELLS I GOT THIS YEAR'S AGO AS A GIFT AND TO THIS DAY I STILL BUY THIS EVERU CHANCE I GET I REALLY LOVE THIS AND THE COMPLIMENTS
Becky L.
Love this scent! It has beautiful notes in it that is not too strong but just perfect! The bottle is absolutely stunning as well!
Haley O.
Tustin, CA
Smells bad. The worst product ever. I don't like it. It smells bad. Too floral. I hate it. Such a bad buy. Never buy it.
Grace K.
This perfume smells really nice but a little goes a long way is has a semi strong scent so be careful when spraying.