BY CALVIN KLEIN

FORBIDDEN EUPHORIA

sensual. modern. alluring. the younger interpretation of the iconic euphoria fragrance evokes a modern sensuality.

Michaela G.
Northborough, MA
Love this scent! It has a mix of fruity and floral scents that smell amazing and last the whole day! The bottle is super pretty and heavy which makes it feel more luxurious. This perfume really does smell so good!
Theresa G.
Lake Orion
Love the smell!  Every time I wear it I got so many  complements on it and everyone asks what I’m I wearing. I am always  recommending it to people that ask. I love the  design of the bottle.
Ebonie J.
Augusta , GA
Sexy scent. When wearing this I am always asked what am I wearing. It is a bit pricey but two sprays is all you need to last all day. So for the price is used moderately it will last you for a while.
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
I received this from my boyfriend for our 4 years and Valentines gift. The bottle is super uniquely shaped, it’s hot pink. I’m not sure about the price since it was a gift, but the quality of the perfume itself is great. It’s very floral and could possibly get strong if sprayed too much! It’s very refreshing and I love wearing it when we go on dates.
Mya R.
I don’t like strong scents but don’t mind this one, it’s smells very fruity. Lasts quite a long time, when paired with the cream you’ll definitely smell like flowers all day :)
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not as perfect as the OG Euphoria scent but this one comes close! This scent doesnt ring as special or unique as the regular Euphoria does. Its more fruity and fun. It didn't last me very long through the day and the smell was gone within an hour or so.
Kathryn M.
Idk why they spelled this parfum. Must be French. I don’t really love this because it just kinda smells weird. I am uninterested with purchasing it again. But the bottle is great and I’m really thinking about filling it with Gatorade .
Lisa C.
Smells beautiful! I’ve been using this perfume for quite some time and its definitely a staple item. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it! It lasts most of my work day (about 7-8 hours) and would recommend to a friend!
kate K.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this scent. It has a musty yet fresh pretty scent. Defintley recommend this scent. I have bought this scent about 3 times and plan to continue !!! Use sparingly it’s a very strong scent and lasts all day
Emily L.
Berthoud, CO
One of my favorite scents. I had received this as a gift so I don’t know how much it was but I would love to rebuy this product once I run out of it. Totally would recommend!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other CK fragrances do you like?
Very good smells so good
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Stacey L.
Does this scent smell nice?