Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum

by Calvin Klein

FORBIDDEN EUPHORIA

sensual. modern. alluring. the younger interpretation of the iconic euphoria fragrance evokes a modern sensuality.

How does it smell? is it soft or strong?
What does this fragrance smell like?
Does this scent smell nice?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum!
Sofia M.
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sofia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum Una fragancia muy sensual, provocativa, tan femenina con notas de Rosa mágica negra, almizcle y cascalone. Con un hermoso empaque color violeta oscuro. La euforia profunda desdibuja las líneas entre la fantasía y la realidad con su vibrante aroma floral chipre. Para una mujer romántica, misteriosa, con una profunda pasión.
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum uploaded by Develyn C.
This scent is my all time favorite. I get so many complements from strangers saying how nice I smell. I am sensitive to smells and this one does not bother me or my eyes at all. Well worth the price point!
Yilian A.
Orlando
This perfume is amazing It's strong but sweet at the same time. And the best part is it's long lasting. Not only it smells amazing but compared to other high end perfumes you can buy it in drug store like Walgreens. Would buy again
MildreMakeupNailsGuticoll M.
Netcong, NJ
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum uploaded by MildreMakeupNailsGuticoll M.
Delicioso aroma.... Ideal para eso momento especiales donde deseas cautivar con un aroma
Sandy Y.
Winfield, AL
The smell the way it lasted and the way it didn’t stain your clothes. The bottle was very pretty
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Hands up one of the BEST Perfumes ever I seriously love the smell this one is one of my go to perfumes I have several bottles of it because that's how much I love it. They come in different sizes and can be a bit expensive but it's well worth your money even the bottle is amazing
Vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this perfume!! I go attached to it when it came out as a limited edition item for Calvin Klein.❤️
Ashly H.
Crosby, TX
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ashly H.
This is one of my favorites. I love the whole Euphoria collection mostly. The deeper scent works well with my oils and I get so many compliments when I wear them. Definitely a long lasting , “what kind of perfume are you wearing” scent.
usnmorena ..
Palm Bay, FL
Forbidden has a great smell but it's not my kind of scent. It scent is too strong and unfortunately it gives me a headache. However it is a great product and has a distinct nice designed bottle. The shape makes it easy for grasp. If it didn't give a headache I would buy it again.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I like it, but it was a little more fruity than I expected. I was hoping for hints of the original Euphoria in it, but didn't really find that. It's a nice smelling scent, but I don't think i will be buying again. I'll just stick with the original, which is my time favorite.