BY CALVIN KLEIN

FORBIDDEN EUPHORIA

sensual. modern. alluring. the younger interpretation of the iconic euphoria fragrance evokes a modern sensuality.

Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this from my boyfriend for our 4 years and Valentines gift. The bottle is super uniquely shaped, it’s hot pink. I’m not sure about the price since it was a gift, but the quality of the perfume itself is great. It’s very floral and could possibly get strong if sprayed too much! It’s very refreshing and I love wearing it when we go on dates.
Kris C.
Hillsboro, OR
Beautiful sent and bottle. I love the smell i literally wear it everyday and get so many compliments its crazy. I highly recommend this. It can be pricey but its a wonderful perfume and isnt too strong
martein s.
BALTIMORE, MD
Euphoria is my all-time favorite fragrance. it's my go to fragrance. it doesn't matter how many fragrance's I own I always refill my Euphoria. it's just a warm fragrance and makes me feel like home.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I really fell in love with this since I found it at Sephora that was in JCPenney's and it was new at that point and in a rollerball stick that was pretty affordable and I used almost the whole rollerball which is different for me because usually I lose interest in perfumes before I come anywhere near finishing it. It had a very intriguing, sexy scent and I I am thinking of wearing it again now that I have thought about it. It is a very sexy scent and light at the same time.
Yoazin F.
Hands up one of the BEST Perfumes ever I seriously love the smell this one is one of my go to perfumes I have several bottles of it because that's how much I love it. They come in different sizes and can be a bit expensive but it's well worth your money even the bottle is amazing
Gabriella L.
Yulee, FL
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE perfume at the moment!! It smells soo good is a flowery smell but its also sweet it's perfect for any occasion and any time of year. And it lasts FOREVER that so unheard of for woman's perfume. I bought mine in an airport so of course it was more expensive but I see at places like Tjmaxx all the time for like 50 bucks which makes it way more than worth it in my opinion!
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I like it, but it was a little more fruity than I expected. I was hoping for hints of the original Euphoria in it, but didn't really find that. It's a nice smelling scent, but I don't think i will be buying again. I'll just stick with the original, which is my time favorite.
Madelin P.
omg i love it i finished the hole perfume but than again it was little because my mom kept the bigger one the good thing is that it did last a long time but i do not know how much it caused but definitely could buy it or give it as a gift to someone and it also comes with a bag so that's a + i use it for my makeup
Raissa S.
People are stopping me to ask what perfume I am wearing !!!!! I purchased Euphoria after smelling a sample card that came with my Kohls credit card bill. It is perfect for day or evening, and the fragrance is long wearing. Euphoria is my new favorite perfume!
Isha K.
Winnetka, CA
Love the way this perfume smells. Always get compliments when I wear it. It's a nice scent for a night out and will definitely impress people. It's decently priced. It was good to try once, but I wouldn't buy again since I've smelled better ones.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other CK fragrances do you like?
Very good smells so good
Stacey L.
Does this scent smell nice?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?