Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation Eau de Parfum uploaded by Deborah T.Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation Eau de Parfum uploaded by Falaq M.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Euphoria Spring Temptation Perfume by Calvin Klein, First released in March of 2009, Euphoria Spring Temptation is a light, luminous summer fragrance that blends delicate tropical fruit tones with icy white florals and warm woods. The opening notes are an aquatic fusion of sea water, pear blossom and the tart-sweet pineapple nuances of guava. Cool white florals emerge as the fragrance develops, introducing a shimmering blend of freesia and lily with woody, powdery violet. Base notes of light musk and warm amber combine with creamy soft sandalwood to produce an exotic finish with a carefree vacation feel.

Lisa S.
Plant City, FL
So Many Compliments on this!!! Everytime I wear it people are always asking me What perfume is that? I actually bought it by mistake the first time lol. Then fell in love with the scent.
Savanah B.
Rose Bud
I couldn’t find the exact one but this’ll do. I got the endless euphoria and I love it. The scent lasts all day without being too strong or burning my nose. The slightly fruity smell is light and springy and makes me feel girly without smelling like a little kids perfume. I feel like a young adult.
Myah J.
Smells amazing four stars!!! Not to strong but last all day! It's a little bit more money than your every day spray and go! But.... for that fancy dinner date get it gurrrrrlllll! Hands down buy again.
Tammy C.
Seattle, WA
I love love love Euphoria and even though it's nit the original it has a similar scent. Sweet and musky at the same time. This lasts all day I sprayed it around 2 pm and around 11pm I could still smell it on myself
Lece R.
Porter, TX
I bought this a couple of months ago and absolutely love it. Since it's more affordable than my other fragrances, I use it as my everyday go to.
elvira f.
Fall River, MA
Received this as a gift and was hesitant to use it. sooooo glad I did. receiving compliments every day. one of my favorite now. young smelling
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Is ok I rarely use this perfume is one more in my collection but for me is ok to use some time to time after all I got it as a gift
Weronika L.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this smell because it’s not too much of a floral scent and it stays on for a long time. I would recommend this ton anyone.
Jordyn A.
Middlesex, NJ
This Purfume smell so good that I got some for my best friend she loved it to when ever I wear it all I go straight to the mall
Violetta L.
Love this Calvin Klain euphoria spring fragrance and it stays on you for a long time super recommended to everyone.
Kristina K.
I love regular Euphoria, Euphoria blossom and endless Euphoria... is it along those same line?
Brandee E.
If anyone has tried this perfume how do you like it? Can you describe the smell?