Calvin Klein Euphoria Sensual Skin Lotion uploaded by Momokhan O.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #15 in Grooming Tools

Euphoria Sensual Skin Lotion - This seductive oriental scent begins with fruit notes of pomegranate, persimmon, and berries followed by lush floral mid notes of lotus, orchid, green grasses, violet, and champacca. The scent closes on sensual notes of amber and mahogany.(6.7 oz.) - Euphoria Sensual Skin Lotion see more...

Buy on ULTA
Leah A.
Overall a great lotion.
I don't normally reach for it but on the rare occasion that I do I always receive compliments.
The fragrance is very nice and very unique.
However, the scent could get overwhelming in my opinion. I would recommend to be very sparingly with this product.
Carina Q.
Hutto, TX
LOVE this lotion, just the perfect scent for all seasons! Feels smooth and scent last the entire day. I rarely put perfume on when I use this product. Easy to open and does not spill, I had mine for many years.
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Klein is amazing as a brand on its own but they out did themselves with this amazing smelling lotion that leaves a light non oily feeling after use! Highly recommend.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
Calvin Klein euphoria body lotion best ever for unique women specially after shower where you can
Feel refreshed & vital characteristic odor.
Bonnie R.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is a great lotion which leaves his skin nice and smooth. Has a great fragrance not too strong but elegant.
Ashlee W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this scent so much. I'm a big lotion nerd and I love how smooth this make my skin feel.
Juan S.
florida
i used this product for long time i try to chance but really it the Best one really i love it
Kait H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Excellent product! Works very well and is great quality for what the price is!!!!!!!!!
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Great scent! Long lasting and doesn't fade! I have gone through a couple of these!
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
Yes please!! This skin lotion is definitely sensual! Sometimes I will use it after a shower and not layer perfume, it's strong enough scent to keep you through the day. My fav though is layering....the smell lingers all day. I always get compliments!