Calvin Klein euphoria Rollerball uploaded by Heidi B.Calvin Klein euphoria Rollerball uploaded by Amy B.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein euphoria Rollerball, .33 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• I've been looking into purchasing a new fragrance for a while. Is...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually last2 Answers
  • Is the scent too sweet?5 Answers
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really sweet perfume I ever smelled by Calvin Klein really pricey I got this as a sample from paper really nice bottle that on the picture really nothing to compare to this really recommend this perfume :)
Heidi B.
Best scent EVER!! MY FOREVER FAVORITE!! Everywhere I go I ALWAYS get asked and complimented on my perfume. Not to florally and NOT overbearing. I've been wearing it for many years and never get sick of it!!
Dania M.
I love the scent of this product. Such a classy and fresh smell to it. The packaging is amazing and it's a little pricy but I would still buy it. The bottle is just the cutest and it's perfect the way it is. I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Haydee M.
Love this perfume! I own the full size bottle, lotion,& rollerball. I just cant get enough of the scent. Everywhere I go i get comments about it. Its a gorgeous bottle as well and sits very nicely on my dresser. Great price for something so amazing.
Makenna D.
05403
Oh my god this stuff smells like heaven are use it every day all day long it's great it's a good value and I think it's a lot better than some other brands and I tried and I bought it several times but it does need some work
Darby S.
Euphoria was my first favorite scent I can't explain how amazing it is so I am not going to even try to do it justice! It is a bummer how expensive it is but you do get quite alot on the full size! Will always be an all time fav!
Gina A.
This is such a nice item to have! I love being able to take fragrance with my anywhere and having a rollerball makes it so much easier to control the amount of product you apply! The scent is wonderful is well :)
Jenna R.
I got a sample in an Amazon luxury box and fell in love with the scent. It's not a heavy scent and fades down after awhile. I had to go back and buy it. It is perfect in my purse and it a new favorite.
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
The smell was pleasing, but it did not last long. Three hours after I put it on, I asked a friend if they could smell it, and they said there was nada.Calvin Klein euphoria Rollerball
Laura H.
Reading, PA
This smells wonderful with my body chemistry. it is a strong perfume so use it lightly. It is definitely a perfume to use for a night out. I use it for special occasions and date nights
maria b  r.
Carrollton, TX
Is the scent too sweet?
Crystal C.
Tampa, Fl
How long does it usually last
Tia S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been looking into purchasing a new fragrance for a while. Is this one a nice gentle scent, or is it too overpowering?
Hólmfríđur S.
IS
Thisis perfect if u like deep dark perfumes but i like sweet perfumes so this is not my type, i would not wear it at all