Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml uploaded by Kels L.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #36 in Fragrance for Him

Calvin Klein Euphoria Men eau de toilette spray is an addictive, fresh and oriental scent, opening with top notes of ginger pepper cocktail, raindrop accord and chilled sudachi, blending into a heart of black basil and cedar leaf, atop a base of creamy suede, Brazilian redwood and solid amber. Fragrance Direct are big fans of Calvin Klein, and this Calvin Klein Euphoria Men eau de toilette spray is particularly popular amongst our customers for its fresh, modern scent and excellent value for money. In 1968, Calvin Klein set up his own coat shop at the York Hotel in New York City. Now one of the worlds most famous fashion brands, the Calvin Klein portfolio also includes sportswear, cosmetics, jeans, underwear and fragrances. Since the first fragrance, Calvin, was launched in 1981, Calvin Klein has become renowned for its collection of perfumes for both men and women. see more...

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Got this cologne for my husband last Christmas, and I wish I would have purchased a larger bottle. He and I both loved the scent so much, and it's great for everyday wear. I will always buy this one for him, and it's not extremely pricey.
Arlett G.
Arlett G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my fiancé for christmas and can say its one of the best smelling fragrances out there! Its long lasting and would definitely buy it again for him. He loves it too and uses it non stop!
Ivan E.
Ivan E.
Utica, MI
I have this one. Smells nice, calogne seems to always consist of strong scents. I liked this one because it was in the middle of both strong and suttle.
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
This is a very manly smell. Very woodsy/smokey. I like it. Seems like it would be a good winter time Cologne. Smells nice though.
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustarĂ­a tener ese aroma en mis narices quisiera uno de estos es calvin klein como no sera bueno es riquisimo
Haley W.
Haley W.
Bridgeton, IN
I bought this for my husband a couple of months ago. It smells amazing, and I love that it's easy to find!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Palatka, FL
My dad wears this and thinks it make him smell sexy. He puts it on before going out and "chasing tail."
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband he likes it but I thinks its a little to strong or maybe he put to much on
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Long Beach, CA
That's is perfect for man is perfect por gifts and smiled good I love this product
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this for my love and can't get enough of this smell! I had first smelled this years ago and was just waiting to find a reason to purchase! I am not even lying when i say i literally spritzed this on my pillow a few nights ago just because I love it so much! And for the price , I mean can we just ... uhhh ... I love it!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How does this scent compare to the female version?
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Do your men love the scent? I just can't find anything for my boyfriend.
Arielle K.
Arielle K.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell similar to the women's?