Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml uploaded by Kels L.Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml uploaded by Mony G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Euphoria Men eau de toilette spray is an addictive, fresh and oriental scent, opening with top notes of ginger pepper cocktail, raindrop accord and chilled sudachi, blending into a heart of black basil and cedar leaf, atop a base of creamy suede, Brazilian redwood and solid amber. Fragrance Direct are big fans of Calvin Klein, and this Calvin Klein Euphoria Men eau de toilette spray is particularly popular amongst our customers for its fresh, modern scent and excellent value for money. In 1968, Calvin Klein set up his own coat shop at the York Hotel in New York City. Now one of the worlds most famous fashion brands, the Calvin Klein portfolio also includes sportswear, cosmetics, jeans, underwear and fragrances. Since the first fragrance, Calvin, was launched in 1981, Calvin Klein has become renowned for its collection of perfumes for both men and women. see more...

Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert
This is a really great fragrance for a night out or an autumn day/evening.  Very sensual and warm, and in my opinion, more intense than the intense version oddly enough.  Lasts a good amount of time and is a pretty hard to dislike scent if you're buying for someone else.  A can't fail blind buy!
Shellie J.
San Leon, TX
Love the scent but it doesn't last all day. The formula isn't strong enough. I like that the scent isn't overwhelming but you have to re spray mid day. Still, smells hunky.
Whitney H.
I recently bought this for my love and can't get enough of this smell! I had first smelled this years ago and was just waiting to find a reason to purchase! I am not even lying when i say i literally spritzed this on my pillow a few nights ago just because I love it so much! And for the price , I mean can we just ... uhhh ... I love it!
breann y.
Toledo, OH
This scent is amazing! It has a spicy woodsy scent that compliments each other so nicely. This staple scent that I usually gift to the men (dad, Grandpa, husband) in my life. I usually buy it from Ulta so I can have it go towards My beauty awards. The nice sleek bottle looks so modern and and really compliments the cologne even more.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Master Groomer Expert
Estos perfumes huelen riquisimo, yo tengo el de mujer y mi esposo el de hombre, los compramos juntos y creo que lo seguiremos haciendo por que los dos quedamos fascinados!!
Randy M.
This product smells amazing, I get a lot of compliments when I'm out in public, I believe this product is also worth the money, it smell sweet and not too strong, I would recommend this product to other males
This cologne is my husband's calling card. People often comment on how amazing he smells. The scent is slightly musky with a floral note. It's a soft scent, not overpowering, but it is SEXY! I'm gifting the Cologne to my sons and father. It makes a wonderful gift.
marisa o.
i have purchased this perfume for my husband and he absolutely loves it! his favorite brand has become calvin klein for his mens fragrance its long lasting and doesnt require a lot of sprays to be able to smell the product i will definately be buying again
Ehren B.
Vancouver, WA
This was ok, not my favorite, I got a travel size of this one and I wasn't mad at it but I wasn't head over heels. The price point was kind of expensive. Just not my jam all in all. Fragrance can be a tricky thing
Alyssa B.
Got this cologne for my husband last Christmas, and I wish I would have purchased a larger bottle. He and I both loved the scent so much, and it's great for everyday wear. I will always buy this one for him, and it's not extremely pricey.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do your men love the scent? I just can't find anything for my boyfriend.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How does this scent compare to the female version?
Arielle K.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell similar to the women's?