BY CALVIN KLEIN

A fantasy world is revealed in a pure aromatic oriental blend with crisp and spicy accents and a sexy, rich signature for a modern masculinity.

• Top notes: Ginger pepper, raindrop, sudachi
  • Mid notes: Black basil, cedar leaf, sage
  • Base notes: Suede, patchouli, Brazilian redwood, amber

Buy on ULTA
Leonardo C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have a collection of colognes and this one is my least favorite one. I don't know if its the smell or if it smells different when I wear it. I like better the other one by calvin klein, I believe its called AQUA  Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Eau de Toilette It is much better. I get all my cologne from ulta beauty store. The price its okay I guess. I think I would have invested my money in another cologne not this one.
Leonardo C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This cologne by clavin klein its okay that's why I give it a 3 star because its in the middle not my favorite, but I don't dislike it. I bought it only once and I still have the bottle like half way because I would prefer to use a different cologne then this one. I mean don't get me wrong its not bad, but it's not great either. On the other hand, the package is nice.
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a really great fragrance for a night out or an autumn day/evening.  Very sensual and warm, and in my opinion, more intense than the intense version oddly enough.  Lasts a good amount of time and is a pretty hard to dislike scent if you're buying for someone else.  A can't fail blind buy!
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
My husband’s favorite scent! He absolutely loves this and when he wears I️t, I cannot get enough of him! The packaging is simple, yet elegant. He’s been using this since high school and rarely wears anything different!
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
love this product, smells great and is reasonable in price! i bought it from sephora awhile back and it is still full of product ! i am definitely going to have to go back and get more because it’s become my favorite
Fritza V.
I brought this perfume for my mother. She actually love it, it exactly one of her favorite. I purchased it from Macy's. This probably the third time buying it. It's kind of pricey, but it is worth the purchase. Of course I would buy it again maybe for me 😊
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I buy this for a great friend of mine every year cause she is in love within this Perfume!! It’s not my fav fav! But it makes her so happy to get a Euphoria gift set from me every year so that will get 5 stars from me! I am an old school Ck One girl! Haha
Mariah A.
I bought myself the Calvin Klein Euphora perfume about almost a year ago, and today I still have so much product from a small bottle of it. I highly recommend it. And it smells so good, not a strong smell but not a sweet smell either.
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Now I don’t personally use it but I personally love the smell on my hubby. It’s a good price for a great product it does sell out fast especially during the holidays. I love buying it for him.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Love the scent but it doesn't last all day. The formula isn't strong enough. I like that the scent isn't overwhelming but you have to re spray mid day. Still, smells hunky.
Mitali B.
How does this perfume smell like?
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
I purchased a set of Calvin Klein cologne for my husband. This Euphoria was one of the bottles & it's his favorite! It smells really nice but not too over-powering like some colognes. The scent is pretty fresh & nice.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How does this scent compare to the female version?
Andrea Carolina D.
Sweetwater, FL
well Im think to buy this perfume to my BF and I dont know how much is the price, and for how long could stay the skin? I would like to know everything and more about this product
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Do your men love the scent? I just can't find anything for my boyfriend.