BY CALVIN KLEIN

A fantasy world is revealed in a pure aromatic oriental blend with crisp and spicy accents and a sexy, rich signature for a modern masculinity.

• Top notes: Ginger pepper, raindrop, sudachi
  • Mid notes: Black basil, cedar leaf, sage
  • Base notes: Suede, patchouli, Brazilian redwood, amber

Hollie S.
Mason , WV
My husband’s favorite scent! He absolutely loves this and when he wears I️t, I cannot get enough of him! The packaging is simple, yet elegant. He’s been using this since high school and rarely wears anything different!
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
love this product, smells great and is reasonable in price! i bought it from sephora awhile back and it is still full of product ! i am definitely going to have to go back and get more because it’s become my favorite
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I got this cologne for my husband and I absolutely love the way it smells on him. He likes it too and wears it all the time, especially if we’re going out and when he does he gets lots of compliments and certainly turns the ladies heads LOL I don’t mind. It was an excellent value and even better product.
Gerry S.
Costa Mesa
This masculine and sexy aroma makes you feel like a million bucks! The crisp and spicy accents are just the right blend and wears well in any environment. I like to wear mine when I go to a nice dinner or when I meet up some friends for drinks out on the town.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I buy this for a great friend of mine every year cause she is in love within this Perfume!! It’s not my fav fav! But it makes her so happy to get a Euphoria gift set from me every year so that will get 5 stars from me! I am an old school Ck One girl! Haha
Mariah A.
I bought myself the Calvin Klein Euphora perfume about almost a year ago, and today I still have so much product from a small bottle of it. I highly recommend it. And it smells so good, not a strong smell but not a sweet smell either.
Kathleen N.
Ellenviile
I bought this for my husband. A little goes a long way. Smells amazing. I wear euphoria for woman. Always will be our scent 😍. Beautiful bottle and he will but it again when he runs out.
Ambar V.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Macy's
The smell is exquisitely good. I love how it stays in the clothes, very long lasting. Such good perfume. I would say that if i had to recommend a good perfume it would be this one. It even makes old memories come back.
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Now I don’t personally use it but I personally love the smell on my hubby. It’s a good price for a great product it does sell out fast especially during the holidays. I love buying it for him.
Michael L.
Good quality spray. The smell is unique and in a category of it’s own. It is also very easy to find if you take a trip to the mall. Department stores typically have it on sale. I would definitely buy this product again.
Mitali B.
How does this perfume smell like?
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
I purchased a set of Calvin Klein cologne for my husband. This Euphoria was one of the bottles & it's his favorite! It smells really nice but not too over-powering like some colognes. The scent is pretty fresh & nice.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How does this scent compare to the female version?
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Do your men love the scent? I just can't find anything for my boyfriend.
Lashanda B.
I've been looking for a new fragrance to add to the Hubby's collection, how does this smell? Does it last all day?