BY CALVIN KLEIN

A fantasy world is revealed in a pure aromatic oriental blend with crisp and spicy accents and a sexy, rich signature for a modern masculinity.

• Top notes: Ginger pepper, raindrop, sudachi
  • Mid notes: Black basil, cedar leaf, sage
  • Base notes: Suede, patchouli, Brazilian redwood, amber

Anu M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Macy's
Love the scent its so great.. my hubby love its its one of his favorite scent.. he uses it more often than any other perfumes he owns.. he has finished one bottle already and now on his new one which is half already
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
My husband’s favorite scent! He absolutely loves this and when he wears I️t, I cannot get enough of him! The packaging is simple, yet elegant. He’s been using this since high school and rarely wears anything different!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I got this cologne for my husband and I absolutely love the way it smells on him. He likes it too and wears it all the time, especially if we’re going out and when he does he gets lots of compliments and certainly turns the ladies heads LOL I don’t mind. It was an excellent value and even better product.
Lindsey L.
San Clemente
Purchased at: ULTA
My husband continues to buy this one in particular! It is his favorite cologne of all time! He uses it for very formal occasions or when taking me on dates and my goodness he smells amazing!!! Truly such a great smelling cologne!
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
i bought this for my boyfriend as a present and it smells so good. i think he likes it, but most of all i like it, i mean... im the one smelling it. it was a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. its long lasting and the bottle is really nice, it sprays well. would recommend
Summer H.
Jacksonville
I did not like this scent at all. It smelt a lot like chocolate or cocoa to me. The scent was very strong but it fades the longer it is on. It smells so bad and is WAY to expensive for the quality. I do not like this scent at all nad was very disappointed with this product.
Gerry S.
Costa Mesa
This masculine and sexy aroma makes you feel like a million bucks! The crisp and spicy accents are just the right blend and wears well in any environment. I like to wear mine when I go to a nice dinner or when I meet up some friends for drinks out on the town.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I buy this for a great friend of mine every year cause she is in love within this Perfume!! It’s not my fav fav! But it makes her so happy to get a Euphoria gift set from me every year so that will get 5 stars from me! I am an old school Ck One girl! Haha
Anton P.
It’s a very good fragrance. It makes me feel clean and sophisticated, with a tinge of elegance and confidence. It infuses my aura with a sense of virility and leaves me feeling refreshed. Also, all the ladies love the classiness this product emits.
Mariah A.
I bought myself the Calvin Klein Euphora perfume about almost a year ago, and today I still have so much product from a small bottle of it. I highly recommend it. And it smells so good, not a strong smell but not a sweet smell either.
Mitali B.
How does this perfume smell like?
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
I purchased a set of Calvin Klein cologne for my husband. This Euphoria was one of the bottles & it's his favorite! It smells really nice but not too over-powering like some colognes. The scent is pretty fresh & nice.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How does this scent compare to the female version?
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Do your men love the scent? I just can't find anything for my boyfriend.
Lashanda B.
I've been looking for a new fragrance to add to the Hubby's collection, how does this smell? Does it last all day?