BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein euphoria men Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Taylor K.
Don't get me started on this scent! Oh my amazing this stuff smells the best! When my husband puts this on I just want to spray it on me! We bought ours at ulta and the bottle is very sleek and nice to look at! There is no cons to this scent it stays on all day!
Jordyn N.
Lake Zurich
This scent is very strong. Normally I look for subtle scents to wear to school, and this is not one of them! It is very overpowering and I would recommend it for adults and not teenagers! This is priced like a normal Purdue.
Bri H.
Absolutely love Calvin Klein and this scent on my fiancé! I bought him the sampler pack as a gift a while back and I can always tell when he wears this one. Of course it is different on everyone, but it is light and still powerful at the same time. Very crisp, with citrus notes over an earthy undertone. Love it!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Looove this smell! Perfect balance of sweet and subtle but still manly. I could sniff it forever, seriously. Honestly wish I could wear it myself just to smell it all day long! Makes a great gift for any man in your life.
Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I gave this to a friend and I'm so happy I did it smells great and it lasts for so long it was definitely worth the price. I would definitely buy it again and give it to people as a gift for the holidays.
Alejandra O.
Winnetka , CA
Bought this for my dad and he's loves it! I love the smell as well and will definitely buy this again for him. Lasted him like a year and he wears it everyday, worth the price that I paid for. I even have found this on sale at times so the price is not bad at all. I really recommend buying this not a overwhelming smell
Bhavna D.
Bedford, TX
I am head over heels for this fragrance. This has been on my wish list for a very long time. It's a powerful yet subtle scent and defiantly makes me smell amazing!
Erika R.
Pittsburg, TX
I bought this fir my husband last year and it is amazing! It smells so giid and a single spray lasts all day! Its a bit strong but it smells so sexy!
Amber B.
Spanaway , WA
I absolutely love love love this on my man!! This is on the top of my list for a go to Cologne for him! I would recommend it for any man!
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Love this scent for both men and women! Not too powerful but still smells amazing. Has been one of my favorites for a long time now.
Lashanda B.
I've been looking for a new fragrance to add to the Hubby's collection, how does this smell? Does it last all day?
Annie J.
Dundalk, MD
What's the price on this and where can I purchase this.