BY CALVIN KLEIN

Addictive. Masculine. Sexy. euphoria men invites you to reach beyond your limits and experience your most intense desires. This fresh oriental fragrance blends crisp, modern freshness and aromatic spices with a sexy, creamy signature. Glides on smoothly and comfortably, providing effective protection against wetness and odor. Leaves skin lightly scented with euphoria men.

• Top Notes: ginger pepper cocktail, raindrop accord, chilled sudachi
  • Middle Notes: black basil, sage, cedar leaf
  • Base Notes: amber, patchouli, Brazilian redwood, creamy suede

Lydia T.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not embarrassed to admit that I love men's deodorant. Sometimes my go to female deodorant isn't enough.

While this is high end, I love the smell!! I have sprayed this on my pillow a few times inbetween washes because it smells so good.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend as a birthday gift. Talk about a high-end deodorant, in a good way! It smells extremely stong and smells quite good. My boyfriend says it keeps on all day as well. It's like a cologne stick!
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
My best friend wears this stuff and it smells magical. It makes me want to steal it! It isn't for everyone, but I think it's pretty awesome.
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
My boyfriend uses this one and the smell it’s really good. You can use it also as a quick perfume if you don’t have.
Kimberly D.
For someone that is addicted to good scents and loves the smell of a clean man, this is it!

Amazon