BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein euphoria men Aftershave Balm, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
My husband tried this once. It smelled great, but it made me sneezy when I tried to snuggle up to him. Really, it smelled great, but it irritated my allergies and asthma so it had to go. If you don't have sensitivities, go for it. Otherwise, use it sparingly.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
I liked the smell but it wasn't one of my go-to's. That is until the girl I was talking to brought up how good I smelled on one of the dates we went on. Apparently, this is a very attractive smell to girls as her and her friends all seem to enjoy it when I have it on.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My aunt bought this for her boyfriend at the time so they could wear the same scent together but he didn't care too much for it. He thought it was too strong and my aunt thought the product was too expensive....kinda a waste of money.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Oh so attractive and addictive this smell! It is as if time is on the smells better. this is my new favorite for him to wear cologne. As a woman, this scent is so appealing in a guy. I love it when my husband wears it, clean, fresh, and I want to kiss him all night!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
The Calvin Klein euphoria after shave is ok. My husband used it a couple times didn't care for it. He said it was like using lotion it wasn't for him .to expensive anyway.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Always been my absolute favorite man's cologne. It has a clean,fresh,manly smell. I love it!!! I always buy this for my husband.
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
I love that smell in every man, my boyfriend uses it and I can say with firmness and honesty that crazy me this fragrance is addictive
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
As a woman, this smell is SO sexy on a guy. I love when my husband wears it,clean, fresh, and makes me want to kiss him all night!
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Yess!! i love it! smells delicious and last quite a while. i will be repurchasing and recommending this
Kathy G.
I bought this product for my fiance and let me.tell you it smells so good!! He loves it as well he always uses it!!