Calvin Klein Euphoria Intense Men's 3-piece Fragrance Set

Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: Euphoria Intense is available in a 3 PC. GIFT SET ( EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 3.4 oz + AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 oz + BODY WASH 3.4 oz ) Gender: Men's A contrast of exotic fruits and seductive black orchids, Euphoria for Men is a woody, oriental fragrance that meshes notes of myrrh, spices, ambergris, vetiver, labdanum and agar wood, to render a scent that is classy, cool and understated to suit the work place while being sensual enough for a night out with a female companion. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
My brother has used this before and it's scent is both sweet and masculine, it just smells very good.
erica e.
Cant go wrong with these small travel sized. smell good all day on the road or sitting at home
Kika H.
El Paso, TX
I like these for my family they always get it and it sells
So good I will never stop getting
Jenifer H.
Opa Locka, FL
Great smell , a fresh and causal sent you can wear to any occasion not so strong nor so fruity
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC
Love love love this scent. Got it for my boyfriend a few years back and it lasted for a year.
Courtney B.
Sallis, MS
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. It's a great scent and doesn't take a lot.
Valerie A.
My boyfriend owns this and it smells amazing. I wear the same kind but the perfume version.
Kacie A.
Sherwood, OR
My husband wears this scent and I love it! It's masculine and delicate at the same time.
Bren A.
My husband has this set and I love it! So elegant, unique, masculine, and intense.
Laila D.
Love this smell! Got it as a present for a relative and they absolutely love it !!