BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: Euphoria Intense is available in a 3 PC. GIFT SET ( EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 3.4 oz + AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 oz + BODY WASH 3.4 oz ) Gender: Men's A contrast of exotic fruits and seductive black orchids, Euphoria for Men is a woody, oriental fragrance that meshes notes of myrrh, spices, ambergris, vetiver, labdanum and agar wood, to render a scent that is classy, cool and understated to suit the work place while being sensual enough for a night out with a female companion. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Freddy G.
Este set de colonias de calvin klein eufoia intensa es muy buena ya que todo hombre con clase la debe tener en su vida y es de las mejores porque asi como da un buen aroma da clase y estilo la recomiendo totalmente porque es algo clasica y tiene todo lo necesario para el cuidado de un hombre y vale la pena tenerla me encantaria me sentaria muy bien.
Rodney H.
I absolutely LOVE this cologne. It's basically all that I wear. It's have a very handsome smell to it. I get compliments on a daily basis. I have to always make sure that I'm stocked up on it. I rarely see it in gift sets but when I do I always buy 1 or 2 lol. I highly recommend that you give it a try.
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this scent for men! it's a strong scent that lingers around even once the person has passed by. I bought this for my dad as a father's day gift. definitely a great buy!
Saanvi A.
Plano, TX
This is the best set my hubby ever used.Even I too have same brand.We really enjoyed the smell it's really mild and stay for more days.Even I gifted to my siblings too.They liked it.I prefer to say all to buy this.
Anjelica S.
Chesapeake, VA
PERFECT fall and winter scent! Very woodsy and masculine, lasts all day! Very strong when you first apply it but as it dries down it smells so much better
Dakota S.
The scent is both sweet and masculine. The significant other like it's and uses it often its not too strong it's great
Celia G.
A mi esposo le encanta est fragancia la puedes encontrar en macys para que se la regales en esta navidad a sus esposos
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
I bought this for my dad and he loves it . I think its smells amazing . definitely a huge fan of the euphoria line
Sonya V.
Bay City, TX
Amazing gift! Bought it for a couple of male relatives for Christmas and I really hope they enjoy it !!!!
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA
I love this scent on a man... I highly recommend it.

It wears well and subtly lingers on my clothing.