BY CALVIN KLEIN

Euphoria Intense is a spicier, intensified take on the classic fragrance, Euphoria . This cologne is a sophisticated blend of spicy, fresh, woody, and oriental accords that can easily become a signature fragrance for men of any age. Its top notes of ginger and pepper give it a spice-filled, energizing opening, that is balanced out by its fresh middle notes of vetiver, cedar, black basil, and sage. Finally, slightly sweeter, sensual base notes of labdanum, myrrh, amber, patchouli, and oud work to tie the fragrance together. Thanks to its unique combination of warmth and spice, this cologne is an excellent addition to any man’s cold-weather fragrance collection.

Kristina K.
San Diego
This has been such a trendsetter in the perfume world for quite some time! Of course, I could not have resisted the hype! Since then, it has been one of my most favourite scents. It is not too strong but very unique. I would even say that there are people who will pinpoint this scent if you wearing it! That's how popular it is!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this cologne smells divine and is one of my favorite male scents. it smells fresh and clean but a little musky without it being too overpowering. i also think that it's reasonably priced for being a designer fragrance. highly recommend this to any men
cayleth v.
I get this for my boyfriend EVERY TIME. I just can't get enough of it! The smell is just amazing!, I have literally every single product from the Intense Collection, the after-shave is also really good. Nice packaging. I would definitely recommend it
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
This product smells like heaven. We got a sampler of this from Younkers. After trying it, we went to the store to buy one. It lasts longer than other perfumes. It's a good buy. I will definitely recommend it. It's a great idea for a gift.
Alex R.
louisburg , NC
I honestly love this product and they way it smells. The bottle is great in my opinion . The scent is perfect for me. I bought this product online while shopping for clothes. For improvement I would say to make the bottle a little bigger.
Isabella N.
Overland park, KS
My boyfriend use it. I bought for him to use birthday and he love it. The smell is great and it last all day long. The price is fair for the product. It was first time I bought their perfum and I'll probably gonna do that again.
Aaron H.
At first smell I loved this cologne and bought a bottle at macy's.  After wearing it here and there for about a year I've realized this is a for fall and winter only scent.  Smells like a Christmas tree and holiday spices, but with a masculine hit.  Doesn't last all day on me, but it does get me compliments and is perfect for certain occasions!
Rawad H.
so far the best match for me. i purchased more expensive and suggested perfumes, but none of them took attention of people as Euphoria did. People are often reacting "you're smelling so good, like your perfume" when i have euphoria, which makes me feeling good of course. however, it is not the same for other perfumes, no or occasional reactions, even sometimes negative such as "smells too heavy." I'll keep CK Euphoria for a long time as it seems.
Justice D.
I have been hesitant about buying expensive cologne or perfume since you can't always test the smell and the sizes are usually small. But when I expressed this to the employee at the store, she happily let me test it. It is an amazing smell, manly but not "too strong", and a perfect size bottle. my boyfriend loves it and wears it all the time. Definitely worth the money, especially with a bigger bottle! I would definitely buy this again.
Love this scent!! I purchased this product for my hubbys birthday 6 months ago, and it is already almost gone! Unlike most Colognes this one has a mild strength but last the whole day through. I love thag it never smells too strong but lasts. Great for Cologne lovers collection.