Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Stefano T.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Euphoria Gold Men Limited Edition provides is an oriental-fougere composition which opens with a fresh blend of ginger and lemon. The heart is dominated by honey, cinnamon and basil, resting on a deep, warm base of amber, patchouli and vanilla.

Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
I just love CK Euphoria perfumes. They are so menly and masculine. Their fragrances are long lasting. I just bought one for my husband as anniversary gift. He loves ❤️ it.
Christopher C.
Winchester, VA
Very attractive smell. I've tried a lot of fragrances that are distracting and cause you to make a sour face. But this is definitely a good one.
Yaniv H.
Great Neck, NY
Great,really suited for colder weather mainly winter or fall. Can be cloying in the heat. Other then that one of Calvin Kleins best fragrances. Gives me a decent 6-8 hours. Reminds me of Givenchy Pi but instead of a vanilla smell it's more of a honey dominated scent.
lili t.

I bought this perfume for my boyfriend for fathers day. Oh my God. I absolutely love it. You get so much product for your money. And the smell is just amazing. It lasts all day, even when he is in work in the kitchen you can smell it when he gets home. Everyone always comments on how nice the scent is so that is always a plus
Zunaira U.
ajman, ajman
Amazing fragnance i love Calvin kline fragrances they are most amazing and long lasting fragrances .i gave this perfume as a gift to my husband and he is loving it.
Meryem M.
I got this perfume a gift from my aunt , she got it for me from Berlin , it is a strong perfum , i kept it for winter . I like CK's products very much.
Stefano T.
Cuando utilizó este perfume tiene un aroma muy llamativo y huele muy bien y lo bueno es que el aroma nose va muy rápido y se impregna en la ropa
Melany Fernanda G.
Juarez
I love the smell of this one!, my dad and my brother use it and I really loves it!, is soooo fresh and the odor keeps a lot of time!
nicolas p.
este producto tiene una fragancia excita un olor demasiado dulce para mi gusto y no deja ese olor tan fuerte como otros perfumes
Matheus B.
Um dos melhores perfumes que existe. Não existe arrependimento ao comprar este produto!💙
LEAR25944 Fabiana D.
what do you think about this? Is it worth buying?