Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Eau de Parfum

by Calvin Klein

Euphoria Gold Perfume by Calvin Klein, Euphoria Gold is a sensual and sophisticated perfume for women that combines sweet, fruity, and floral accords . Its unique combination of ingredients does not limit it to any particular season, allowing the scent to be worn year-round. The fragrance opens with irresistible top notes of juicy tangerine, sweet apricot, and fresh cumquat followed by fresh middle notes that include golden honey, gardenia, and daffodil. Base notes of white patchouli, sandalwood, and musk bring the scent together. This delightful melange has a lovely sillage yet is not overpowering, making it the perfect perfume for any woman and any occasion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Miriam V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Eau de Parfum uploaded by Miriam V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume has a very exquisite aroma, especially if you like a lot of fruit or flower aroma, a very delicious aroma 100% recommended, maintains the aroma all day I loved the perfect presentation I will recommend this product It was a gift from my son and I loved it Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Eau de Parfum
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I got this as a graduation present form my mother and I have been wear this perfume so much. It smells so good. The sent last all day which is great. This is not adorable perfume it a high end but I think it's worth it.
Lizett J.
Clovis, NM
Amazing smell. one of my favorite calvin klein perfumes. the shape of the bottle is unique. looks really elegant on top of your vanity. can't go wrong with a calvin klein perfume.
Gizele F.
newark nj
Purchased at: Macy's
Alguém pode me dizer se esse perfume e bom ? Se e doce ou cítrico??? Quero experimentar mas tenho medo de não gostar.
alex R.
Yonkers , New York 10705
Omg one of the most amazing scent for a male and I honestly love it and it just smells great 😍😍 that I even finished my bottle 😓
Yasmine  M.
Detroit, MI
One of my favorite scents. The scent to this perfume is just beautiful and classy. I adore it
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Smells amazing. Bought for my mom because it is fruity but not too young, but was not an old lady perfume
Allyson  A.
Wilmington, NC
I've used this for a very long time. Smells nice and clean and people always compliment me on it.
Lexi M.
I did not particularly have this bottle but it is the best smell ever. I love it.
Sharon O.
Oh my God, I so love the way this cologne smells, not too hard and it last long on you.

Looking for your answer?