BY CALVIN KLEIN

Euphoria Gold Perfume by Calvin Klein, Euphoria Gold is a sensual and sophisticated perfume for women that combines sweet, fruity, and floral accords . Its unique combination of ingredients does not limit it to any particular season, allowing the scent to be worn year-round. The fragrance opens with irresistible top notes of juicy tangerine, sweet apricot, and fresh cumquat followed by fresh middle notes that include golden honey, gardenia, and daffodil. Base notes of white patchouli, sandalwood, and musk bring the scent together. This delightful melange has a lovely sillage yet is not overpowering, making it the perfect perfume for any woman and any occasion.

Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I got this as a graduation present form my mother and I have been wear this perfume so much. It smells so good. The sent last all day which is great. This is not adorable perfume it a high end but I think it's worth it.
Lizett J.
Clovis , NM
Amazing smell. one of my favorite calvin klein perfumes. the shape of the bottle is unique. looks really elegant on top of your vanity. can't go wrong with a calvin klein perfume.
Vicki W.
Ashville, OH
Like this one. Smells great get a lot of compliments. Also have used Eternity and the Eternity Summer scent. All are great for the price.
alex R.
Yonkers , New York 10705
Omg one of the most amazing scent for a male and I honestly love it and it just smells great 😍😍 that I even finished my bottle 😓
elvira f.
Fall River, MA
This is my favorite of all the perfumes my boyfriend has purchased for me. The scent is mild and clean smelling.
Jaqueline V.
Excelente olor , buena duracion apesar del clima humedo .Tiene una botella muy elegante especial para regalos.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Smells amazing. Bought for my mom because it is fruity but not too young, but was not an old lady perfume
Allyson  A.
Wilmington, NC
I've used this for a very long time. Smells nice and clean and people always compliment me on it.
Crystal B.
I recently sampled this in store and it smelled so wonderful I went out and bought a huge bottle.
Yasmine  M.
Detroit, MI
One of my favorite scents. The scent to this perfume is just beautiful and classy. I adore it