Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml

by Calvin Klein

One of the world's leading lifestyle brands, Calvin Klein is synonymous with authentic modern minimalist style. Everything it creates —clothing, accessories, home design—becomes a timeless classic. The label's award-winning fragrances are no exception. Calvin Klein's portfolio of bold and iconic scents continues to redefine the world of perfume.

How’s the lasting power of this perfume?
What did euphoria for men smell like
How would you describe the scent of Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml? I want to gift one of my friends a perfume and I know she doesn't like fruity, sweet scents. She prefers something more mature or maybe even musky? Would this be a good scent to gift or do you recommend any perfumes?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml!
stacye P.
N Lauderdale, FL
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by stacye P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I over Love this perfume. I rate this a 10 out of 10. Great value for the price and it comes with samples of other perfume. This perfume scent stays on you all day. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Cristina M.
Panama City Beach
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Cristina M.
Love this special fragrance . It's very sexy and mysterious smell that last all day . It's deep and sophisticated and I have it for 4 years already . I buy it from Dillard's . I am sure there they sell originals .
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s a very strong scent. It was bit too much for me. It smell like a rich, creamy, floral , fruity, woodsy kinda seductive scent.
Mihaela G.
Sacramento, CA
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Mihaela G.
I received Calvin Klein Euphoria parfume as a gift from my mother-in-law. The smell last a long time. Smells good but I don’t know if I would buy it again. Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml
Larissa M.
Rumson, NJ
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Larissa M.
I really love it and use every night! I use during the day too, but I prefer at night💗
Misty F.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my FAVORITE perfume. I love the way it smells it isn't too strong and stays with you all day. The bottle is gorgeous too.
Leslie H.
Fletcher, NC
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Leslie H.
I love Euphoria by Calvin Klein it is a sensual and sexy fragrance that is strong enough but not overpowering. The bottle is super cool and it looks amazing as decor. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample of this perfume with a recent Ulta order and I like it, but I don’t love it. The scent is crisp and slightly sweet, but very assertive. I think it’s actually a really great scent for winter. It retails at $79 for 1.7oz, which isn’t a bad price esp since it’s super high quality. I’ll finish this sample, but I don’t think I’d buy the full bottle. It’s a great scent, but it’s too strong for me. I prefer a lighter, more fresh fruity/floral scent.
Ana-Hec S.
Green Bay , WI
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Ana-Hec S.
The scent of this perfume lasted long, it wasn't over powering. As a person who suffers from nasal allergies, I loved it. I shared it with family members and they loved the smell also.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Kay M.
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Kay M.
Love the scent. Got during the summer but I use as a fall scent. The price is expensive being its name brand and I wouldn't personally buy again since I'm more obsessed with Bath & Body Works. I do like the packaging. The glass bottle is a bit heavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana S.
Brownsville, TX
il y a 9 mois
Ciarra C. il y a 4 mois
No I’m no expert or perfume connoisseur but the perfume does have some floral notes and it also has mahogany as well but it’s not the light floral notice that you would expect it a lot deeper or darker of a smell if that makes any sense I really hope this helped ❤️
salome N.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 10 mois
Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml ? I have it and have an unusual smell. I would like to have it.
Daissy A. il y a 3 mois
It can be really overpowering if you use it too much, a little spray it’s more than enough. Because it’s a strong scent..
rosy R.
Minessota
il y a un an
Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Eau de Toilette Su aroma dura las 24 horas del día?
anna D. il y a 9 mois
Es una fragancia fuerte bien agradable y duradera me encanta para la tarde.
daniela T.
Massapequa
il y a un an
this isnt a question but i 100% recommend to every girl on this to try out Calvin Klein Euphoria For Her Eau de Parfum 30ml IT IS THE BEST!! I am always getting complimented on how great i smell and it really lasts all day.
Trisha C. il y a un an
Sounds fabulous! Will definitely check it out!!