BY CALVIN KLEIN

Euphoria Essence Perfume by Calvin Klein, Indulge in the sweet treat that’s sure to leave mouths watering with Euphoria Essence, a decadent women’s fragrance. This rich and intoxicating perfume combines fruity, floral and sugary accords for a gourmand elixir worthy of any seductive and sophisticated lady. Top notes of ripe blackberry and red raspberry open the scent with their sweet and sumptuous essence, only to be electrified with the potent spice of pink pepper. Heart notes of night-blooming jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and orchid infuse the concoction with their elegant floral bouquet, rich and enticing. Finally, base notes of cashmere wood and heady patchouli lend their botanical nature for something divine and pure, followed by the luscious addition of sweet white chocolate. Overall, this sultry perfume is sure to tease the senses of anyone nearby, certain to make you the belle of the ball.

Amy D.
Bel Air, MD
This is one of my favorite scents from CK. I love the lasting scent it has and the freshness of it. It's not vet strong. I purchase my granges need at Nordstrom. I love the sexiness of this and how long lasting it is. Would definitely recommend to others!
Jenny S.
Strongsville, OH
I love this perfume. My sister chose it for me and I wasn't sure if I would like it. The scent isn't overpowering, which I like. I do wish it was a little stronger though. I used my entire bottle and my sister just bought me a new one for Christmas.
Luana L.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence Eau de Parfum I love that perfume. I use it almost every day. The smell does not sicken, and every time I use people comment. He's very good
Danielle N.
Richmond, KY
I purchased this perfume at Khols, and the smell is absolutely amazing. It's one of the softer smelling perfumes that I own. But it doesn't rub off like most perfumes do. It stays with you all day, and it's the sweetest smell. When I wear it I honestly feel better about myself. lol
Melinda B.
Las Vegas , NV
It's alcohol smelling and if I'm being frank and honest cheap smelling. I prefer more flowery scents to this.
sue w.
Love this stuff. The smell is so classy and sexy. I always bought a bottle when it would come in at work.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
Got this for my mam she loves it it has amazing g smell and the bottle is so cute and pretty to look at
Melissa O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a beautiful scent. Definitely strong, I would recommend this for a more mature woman.
Jasmine M.
Smells really good
if you want a great smell come to this right here.
great present as well
Teri A.
Hollister, CA
I like musky scents and spicy. This smells great. It is in my rotation of perfumes I wear.
Wendy M.
Oxon hill, MD
Whats the prices for this fragance?