BY CALVIN KLEIN

Feminine fruity floral - vibrant. captivating. addictive. Limit 1 order per day. Luminous, sensual and decadent, euphoria essence is inspired by a gleaming dream of sensuality and mysterious splendor. The fragrance opens with a succulent burst of juicy red fruits, enveloped with a heart of shimmering orchids and finishes with the warm sensuality of cashmere woods. Top notes: raspberry, pink pepper, blackberry Mid notes: exotic orchid, rose essential, jasmine absolute Base notes: cashmere woods, cashmere wood, white chocolate accord see more...

Luana L.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence Eau De Parfum Spray I love that perfume. I use it almost every day. The smell does not sicken, and every time I use people comment. He's very good
Jenny S.
Strongsville, OH
I love this perfume. My sister chose it for me and I wasn't sure if I would like it. The scent isn't overpowering, which I like. I do wish it was a little stronger though. I used my entire bottle and my sister just bought me a new one for Christmas.
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
It's alcohol smelling and if I'm being frank and honest cheap smelling. I prefer more flowery scents to this.
Jasmine M.
Smells really good
if you want a great smell come to this right here.
great present as well
Teri A.
Hollister, CA
I like musky scents and spicy. This smells great. It is in my rotation of perfumes I wear.
K D.
Archbald, PA
My absolute favorite perfume ever. Such a pretty smell and it lasts a very long time!!
Amy B.
This is the best perfume by far!! very pretty aroma can't wait to get a new bottle