BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense eau de toilette spray offers a darker alternative to the tradition Euphoria scent. Top notes of ginger pepper and hydroponic sage fuse with a heart of oudh wood, vetiver and amber, atop a base of myrrh and labdanum for a sexy, vibrant scent. This eau de toilette spray is a big hit with Fragrance Direct customers for its spicy, oriental aroma, which is suitable for both everyday use and those special occasions. Its flexibility, as well as its great low price at Fragrance Direct, means you won't get a better deal on Calvin Klein Euphoria for Men Intense eau de toilette sprays anywhere else. Euphoria for Men was launched in 2006 by New York fashion house Calvin Klein to compliment the women's fragrance, released a year earlier. Euphoria Men is described as an addictive and oriental scent with "an intriguing freshness and modern sensuality". The scent proved to be popular, and so in 2008 Calvin Klein added to the Euphoria Men collection by introducing Euphoria Men Intense. see more...

G S.
Bridgeport, TX
Love the smell! Best purchase I have ever made. Once I run out I go back for more. Have purchased as gifts and they have loved it. Saw everyone talking about it on instagram.
Michelle S.
I bought his for my boyfriend for Christmas one year. He usually wear Ralph Lauren, but loves this new stuff. It's not cheap, but that's to be expected. Very happy with this purchase.
tanya  h.
Brockport, NY
Oh my goodness this is an amazing smell !!! Both the mens and womens is great. They are long lasting and Calvin Klein always has a timeless scent that anyone can wear !!
Eichelle R.
Love love this cologne, this is one of my faves on my fiancé! He smelled delishhhh, I guess this a good cologne for a date night to spice things up ;)
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
One of my brothers go to! He loves the smell this gives of, it's such an appealing smell! And you will have the lady's going insane with this one
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I wear the women's euphoria. It smells excellent the bottles last a while and the scent does to doesn't become overpowering. Great cologne
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This perfume is out of this world, the smell is so good and it does last along time, I would definitely buy and 100% recommend to everyone
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
This smelled great in my opinion however my husband still prefers his Diesel. Overall I would say its a great product
Monica M.
Got this for a gift for someone. It smells so good. I love the bottle and how the sent lingers for a long time.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this cologne for my dad and it smells great! It's not overpowering, but still offers a good scent!