BY CALVIN KLEIN

A sophisticated fragrance for modern women Top notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush green accords Middle notes: Black Orchid, Champaca flower, Base notes: Black violet, Liquid amber, Mahogany, Cream accords Suitable for romantic wear, Product Line: Euphoria, Product Size: 50ml/1, 7oz see more...

Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the calvin Klein collection I received a few bottles from my aunt and love how much they remind me of her. It's a long lasting smell that I really enjoy and the bottle is super cute
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I have been wearing Euphoria for years and it is my total go-to scent. This is the only perfume that lasts on me all day. It is not for everyone, I love that it is more sensual than some of the fruity scents out on the market. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Calvin Klein usually produces a pretty nice smelling fragrance. I've had several different types over the past 10 years. I have tired this brand. I bought it from Dillards. I wasn't completely happy with it as I think sprayed on my skin and the chemistries that occur doesn't really make it my favorite smell of all time. I'd definitely sample it first and see if it is fitting to your likings.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume because it is great for everyday. It has such a unique and wonderful smell. it is not too fruity or "girly" but it is sophisticated and fun. It lasts a long time even if I just do a quick spray while walking out the door. I love this stuff.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
This is my go to perfume. I'll admit it took me awhile to get used to the scent because it smelled more masculine to me. My first bottle was in a giant gift set so I used it anyway and it grew on me. I always get compliments when wearing this and have repurchased many bottles since.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as a gift for my birthday personally I don't like how it smells on me it's too strong more of a guy cologne. But it's smells good on my sister. The bottle is really nice would defenseless make a pretty gift but the smell will not appeal to everyone.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the depth this scent has. Often times I only need a small amount, but it lasts for a long time. I have also used the lotion, and love it, too. It is a very autumn or winter scent which is full, but not irritating. Love it!
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
Definitely my favorite perfume! I bought this back in the Summer at Kohls and it was about $75. I still have a little under half of the bottle left! And I use it at least once a day! Absolutely no improvement necessary! Keep it up Calvin Klein!
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok perfume not my favorite but I have tried it. It comes in a cute bottle and package. The price is ok not to expensive. It has this floral scent to it. But it's a good product Calvin Klein is a good brand.
Ashwini H.
Dallas, TX
Have been using this, like, for ages....Love the smell. ...Stays all day long and if gets transferred to your dress,then your closet will smell heavenly for like weeks and months ; ) Depends on how many dresses and how many times you wear it....if that makes sense.