BY CALVIN KLEIN

A sophisticated fragrance for modern women Top notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush green accords Middle notes: Black Orchid, Champaca flower, Base notes: Black violet, Liquid amber, Mahogany, Cream accords Suitable for romantic wear, Product Line: Euphoria, Product Size: 50ml/1, 7oz see more...

Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
This is my go to perfume. I'll admit it took me awhile to get used to the scent because it smelled more masculine to me. My first bottle was in a giant gift set so I used it anyway and it grew on me. I always get compliments when wearing this and have repurchased many bottles since.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the depth this scent has. Often times I only need a small amount, but it lasts for a long time. I have also used the lotion, and love it, too. It is a very autumn or winter scent which is full, but not irritating. Love it!
Ashwini H.
Ashwini H.
Dallas, TX
Have been using this, like, for ages....Love the smell. ...Stays all day long and if gets transferred to your dress,then your closet will smell heavenly for like weeks and months ; ) Depends on how many dresses and how many times you wear it....if that makes sense.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as a gift for my birthday personally I don't like how it smells on me it's too strong more of a guy cologne. But it's smells good on my sister. The bottle is really nice would defenseless make a pretty gift but the smell will not appeal to everyone.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
West valley , UT
This is one of my absolute favorite perfume scents. I've used this perfume for quite a few years. I have lots of others but I always make sure that I don't run out of this one.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
Love it!!
It's a very lasting, but subtle scent. I love it because its not overwhelming & a woman any age can wear it. Would definitely recommend it.
C C.
C C.
Sun City, CA
Love this scent. It smells so good. It lasts through the day. It is always easy to find and it is affordable!
Val G.
Val G.
Brooklyn
Great great great scent!! It lasts forever. It's has a beautiful strong smell - great for fall/winter.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Eugene, OR
I love Calvin Klein fragrances... All of them are more fave I could wear all of them all at once lol
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One spray will last the entire day. This is a family favorite! We purchase it often as gifts.