Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette uploaded by Elianny Ferlin P.Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette uploaded by Debby F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

sensual. mysteriously glamourous. illuminous.

experience the mystery of euphoria with a luminescent, more delicate and sensual interpretation of the original fragrance.

Top notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush green accords
Middle notes: Black Orchid, Champaca flower
Base notes: Black violet, Liquid amber, Mahogany, Cream accords

• This sounds like something I would really like! Is it ava...1 Answers
deleted d.
I bought this perfume as a gift for my mother and she absolutely loved it! The scent is very light but you can still smell it and it lasts a while. I would definitely buy this for another friend or family member! It smells great guys.
I absolutely love this product! It smells incredible. It’s not an irritating smell like cotton candy or a super strong smell like alcohol but more of a girls version of that guy cologne that smells so good. It also lasts all day. It’s my everyday wear.
Sky C.
Escondido , CA
Can not describe how amazing this smell is. The perfect amount of smell and lasts all night long. Great value for the scent. I️ always get complements on it. I️ bought min on amazon and got it quickly and love it.
angelina j.
cerritos
I was given a sample of this from a friend and the way the bottle looks on the sample pamphlet is so majestical. It is very unique and the scent did last a long time. It smells very delightful and I would probably look into buying this.
Amanda R.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Unfortunately I have not been able to purchase this perfume BUT I have smelled this & have LOVED this scent ever since I first smelled it! The scent is so floral, soft & sweet!
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I love the calvin Klein collection I received a few bottles from my aunt and love how much they remind me of her. It's a long lasting smell that I really enjoy and the bottle is super cute
Devin D.
Mc Bain, MI
This is one of my very favorite perfumes. It smells absolutely amazing and a bottle will last me forever. I am constantly getting stopped and told I smell great every time I wear it.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Calvin Klein usually produces a pretty nice smelling fragrance. I've had several different types over the past 10 years. I have tired this brand. I bought it from Dillards. I wasn't completely happy with it as I think sprayed on my skin and the chemistries that occur doesn't really make it my favorite smell of all time. I'd definitely sample it first and see if it is fitting to your likings.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
I absolutely love this perfume because it is great for everyday. It has such a unique and wonderful smell. it is not too fruity or "girly" but it is sophisticated and fun. It lasts a long time even if I just do a quick spray while walking out the door. I love this stuff.
Bonnie C.
my favorite perfume  always get compliments when i wear it scent is pretty long lasting not overpowering   has a floral scent to it  not sure what else it is mixed with  for calvin klein it costs about the same as others in that category  love it so much i bought it for my husband in the mans version
Meghan B.
This sounds like something I would really like! Is it available everywhere? Like saphora?

back