Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette uploaded by Elianny Ferlin P.Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette uploaded by Debby F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

sensual. mysteriously glamourous. illuminous.

experience the mystery of euphoria with a luminescent, more delicate and sensual interpretation of the original fragrance.

Top notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush green accords
Middle notes: Black Orchid, Champaca flower
Base notes: Black violet, Liquid amber, Mahogany, Cream accords

• This sounds like something I would really like! Is it ava...1 Answers
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
deleted d.
I bought this perfume as a gift for my mother and she absolutely loved it! The scent is very light but you can still smell it and it lasts a while. I would definitely buy this for another friend or family member! It smells great guys.
I absolutely love this product! It smells incredible. It’s not an irritating smell like cotton candy or a super strong smell like alcohol but more of a girls version of that guy cologne that smells so good. It also lasts all day. It’s my everyday wear.
Sky C.
San Diego, CA
Can not describe how amazing this smell is. The perfect amount of smell and lasts all night long. Great value for the scent. I️ always get complements on it. I️ bought min on amazon and got it quickly and love it.
Sharon M.
Pensacola
A wonderful fragrance, very feminine. Bottle is nice but it is made in a way that wastes dresser or makeup table space, slender would be better for space. Grab it at a huge discount at Ross Marshalls, which makes it cost about the same as Victoria's Secret or most direct sales perfumes.
Luz V.
This perfume smell really nice. The fragrance last long and you do not have to be reapplying frequently. Its shape is really elegant looking and the bottle is nice and sturdy. This perfume is for you if you like long lasting perfumes. I would definitely buy this perfume again.
Lamesa W.
Orlando, Florida
Purchased at: Macy's
This has an okay scent to it. I personally don’t like strong alcohol-y scents and felt like this was way too strong for my taste. If it was a lighter scent with floral and sweet under scents it would’ve been great! The packaging is really nice though
angelina j.
cerritos
I was given a sample of this from a friend and the way the bottle looks on the sample pamphlet is so majestical. It is very unique and the scent did last a long time. It smells very delightful and I would probably look into buying this.
Parisa S.
las vegas
Will buy it again I used it for long time when I was in the university as it was small one always lots of people know where I have been!!! Because they can find my perfume smell over there. Great gift for the loved one.
Briana K.
Port Saint Lucie
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume is the most long lasting perfume that I have bought, it smells very clean and I get complements on it every time that I wear it , I defiantly do recommend this product great to give as a gift
lenny🌟 V.
Florence
Love this perfume! I always get compliments on this one. I got it as a Christmas gift so I don’t know the price but I’m sure it’s worth it! It smells so amazing. It can be worn for an everyday smell.

Macy's