BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum Travel Purse Spray, 2.01 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS (new) see more...

BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I travel a lot and I'm always looking for a roller ball in my favorite perfume and typically it's impossible however I found this set at Macy's and it solved a huge issue for me. I can now have my Euphoria perfume with my on vacation, business trips and while out and about. I recommend it!
Kayla W.
Love this scent!! I get so many compliments when I wear it. Sometimes if I’m going out, I will bring my travel one to “freshen” up. But the scent does last for most of the day. One of the few perfumes I haven’t gotten sick of.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Yes once again the word love i am crazy about Calvin Klein perfume this fragrance is like a statement scent its say i am here you smell me and it last forever even after you wash your clothes i love it .. Out know time for more ..
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I put this in my travel bag when i had a wedding couple of weeks ago and everyone asked me what I was wearing. I was in the heat everyday with driving and what not and it still did not wear off with sweat. Love the scent.
Ka'Mora  M.
Annapolis, MD
Love this product very much. It's not to strong or overwhelming smelling. Another quality for me personally is that it doesn't irritate my skin. and it's a perfume that I would most like wear on a daily basis
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I love the smell. It reminds me of winter. It did fade pretty quick but I know that scents smell and last differently on everyone. Still a pretty good smell to keep in your purse or luggage for a night out.
Lauren B.
Oswego
I love don't live in my head and hurts to be know as a result of whole day and of itself to as a whole result of an international eye contact and with the new version is not the best of way of to get the my
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Euphoria is my go to perfume. Its sexy, yet appropriate for any time of the day. i get tons of compliments on it, mostly from noncreepy guys that i work with in passing. the travel size is perfect for when i forget to spray in the morning, or for a touch up.
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Love this size! The scent is not too overpowering! Perfect gift idea, and worth the price as well! First time user and I recommend it without a doubt!
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG YESSSS!!! Now let's take it back old school this scent is sexy and makes you feel like a queen. It's fresh and a hint of sweet it's so good.
Danelys palazzo V.