BY CALVIN KLEIN

Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
I love this perfume. It smells so good and the scent lasts for a long time on the skin. It is pricy but you can generally find it in places like tj maxx and other discount stores and you know how they say... You have to pay for quality.
Megan H.
Longview, TX
I love the way this product smells but the aroma doesn't last very long and I find that like all Calvin Klein perfumes my interest wanes with the fragrance after a while of using it. I bought mine at Ulta during a Christmas sale with the big and small bottles. Worth the buy when it's on sale.
Christine M.
I love this perfume. It's strong though so use very little! It's one of my go-to scents when I go out at night. I wouldn't call it masculine but it's not a typical feminine scent. Very pleasant though!
carolina a.
Hialeah, FL
I love Calvin Klein but this perfume I hate it. It's too strong for my taste. Once I put on this perfume you could smell me from 10 miles away. I can't wear this perfume because it gives me a headache
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I love this perfume most in CK ... and my all time favorite scent .It stays for longer time and very pleasant..i wouldn't say its mild or strong its just perfect!!!
Gina M.
I remember when this scent first came out and I was working at Ulta. I do quite enjoy this scent and recommend it!
Karen T.
Simcoe, Ontario
My all time favorite. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. I'm on my second bottle even though I don't wear it all the time.