BY CALVIN KLEIN

Euphoria by Calvin Klein was introduced in 2005 as a fun, enticing scent for women. The beautiful fragrance starts off with pomegranate, persimmon, and a lovely lush green accord. The heart then blends into a sensual lotus blossom, black orchid which then finishes off with amber, violet, cream and woods. see more...

Jessica F.
Calvin Klein Euphoria is one of my favorite perfumes. The patchouli in the perfume gives it that distinctive earthly smell and lasts all day long. I can put it on before work, go out to eat in a Chineese restaurant for lunch, go to the gym after work, and then stop at the grocery and be complimented on this perfume.
Janay R.
West Valley City, UT
This is my go-to fragrance year round. I have been wear Euphoria since 2004 and have never grown tired of it. It's a little spicy, and just smells soooo good! It also doesn't smell the same on everyone who wears it, but I've yet to meet anyone it didn't smell fantastic on.
Deisiane C.
Levittown, NY
I give onde to my sister and she love it! It's really strong, seems a good one to use at night. The little one its not that expensive and you can buy it in a box with five of them (different smells) and cheap!
olivia k.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
the softest smelling perfume ever ! I got this as a gift and when I say it has became a staple in my beauty perfume collection it has ! this is a must have def a mature scent and not to harsh smelling leaves you smelling expensive lol I would def recommend this as a gift to a friend or family member
Cat Louise B.
I have always loved this fragrance, I wouldn't be without a bottle and I always receive compliments when wearing it. To say it is so popular the price never gets too pricey. The scent is heavy but floral and therefore can be worn at either day or night. Love it, always have, always will