Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Amy B.Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Heidi B.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #7 in Rollerballs

Simply alluring. This women's perfume by Calvin Klein has an exotic, feminine scent that's perfect for any occasion.

Frargrance Notes

• Pomegranate, persimmon, lush green accord, black orchid, champaca flower, black violet, liquid amber, mahogany and cream accord

Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Start your review of Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
If you don’t like any fragrance that smells too much like food or florals definitely try Calvin Klein perfumes or rollerballs. Very expensive, crisp and clean smelling. The smell lasts for a relatively long time. I carry one in my purse. I would high recommend.
Ellie B.
Love my perfume and how convenient it is just to roll it on my skin- I feel like it is easy and I am never wasting my perfume. If you do not have this perfume give it a try- amazing sweet smell and you will never want to look for any other kind of perfume!
Mackenzie K.
I got this on sale at TJ Maxx so I’m not super boujee or anything but I’m glad I picked it up. It has a nice smell but it’s not my favorite perfume but I still would like to try other perfumes from Calvin Klein because of this one
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet-smelling but not overwhelming in my opinion. The rollerball goes on nicely and has lasted me months. I gave it 4 stars because the other scents from the Calvin Klein euphoria collections (deep euphoria and endless euphoria) I personally like more.
Amanda R.
Daphne, AL
The three main notes in this are pomegranate, orchid, and mahogany. This is a deep, spicy fragrance I like for date nights and evenings. I also wear this one a lot in Fall. It's readily available at Sephora, Ulta, and department stores. It's long lasting and very reasonably priced, too!
Mona J.
I LOVE the scent of Euphoria. It is classy and chic, but can also be high-end casual. A sweet and sexy scent perfect for a romantic evening. It is long lasting. The only problem for me: it does not smell great with my body chemistry, sadly.
Amy J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice sophisticated scent in a tidy convenient package. This slender rollerball fits in most any clutch or purse so you can freshen up your perfume on the go. The scent is a nice addition to the Calvin Klein portfolio of perfume and isn’t too heavy. Just the right mix of fun and sophistication.
Kristina H.
Anchorage, AK
I didn't particularly care for the sent in the bottle but on the flip side I like the roller ball bottle it's a wonderful idea for travel and keeping in your purse. It was a good price for bramd name and amount just not fond of the sent but I'm sure there are plenty others it smells great on
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really sweet perfume I ever smelled by Calvin Klein really pricey I got this as a sample from paper really nice bottle that on the picture really nothing to compare to this really recommend this perfume :)
Dania M.
I love the scent of this product. Such a classy and fresh smell to it. The packaging is amazing and it's a little pricy but I would still buy it. The bottle is just the cutest and it's perfect the way it is. I would totally recommend this to a friend.
maria b  r.
Carrollton, TX
Is the scent too sweet?
Crystal C.
Tampa, Fl
How long does it usually last
brea b.
Can I sample it at #Ulta ?
Tia S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been looking into purchasing a new fragrance for a while. Is this one a nice gentle scent, or is it too overpowering?

Macy's