Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Heidi B.Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Amy B.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #7 in Rollerballs

Simply alluring. This women's perfume by Calvin Klein has an exotic, feminine scent that's perfect for any occasion.

Frargrance Notes

• Pomegranate, persimmon, lush green accord, black orchid, champaca flower, black violet, liquid amber, mahogany and cream accord

Buy on Kohl's
Ellie B.
Love my perfume and how convenient it is just to roll it on my skin- I feel like it is easy and I am never wasting my perfume. If you do not have this perfume give it a try- amazing sweet smell and you will never want to look for any other kind of perfume!
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet-smelling but not overwhelming in my opinion. The rollerball goes on nicely and has lasted me months. I gave it 4 stars because the other scents from the Calvin Klein euphoria collections (deep euphoria and endless euphoria) I personally like more.
Amanda R.
Daphne
The three main notes in this are pomegranate, orchid, and mahogany. This is a deep, spicy fragrance I like for date nights and evenings. I also wear this one a lot in Fall. It's readily available at Sephora, Ulta, and department stores. It's long lasting and very reasonably priced, too!
Kristina H.
Anchorage, AK
I didn't particularly care for the sent in the bottle but on the flip side I like the roller ball bottle it's a wonderful idea for travel and keeping in your purse. It was a good price for bramd name and amount just not fond of the sent but I'm sure there are plenty others it smells great on
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really sweet perfume I ever smelled by Calvin Klein really pricey I got this as a sample from paper really nice bottle that on the picture really nothing to compare to this really recommend this perfume :)
Dania M.
I love the scent of this product. Such a classy and fresh smell to it. The packaging is amazing and it's a little pricy but I would still buy it. The bottle is just the cutest and it's perfect the way it is. I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Darby S.
Euphoria was my first favorite scent I can't explain how amazing it is so I am not going to even try to do it justice! It is a bummer how expensive it is but you do get quite alot on the full size! Will always be an all time fav!
Makenna D.
05403
Oh my god this stuff smells like heaven are use it every day all day long it's great it's a good value and I think it's a lot better than some other brands and I tried and I bought it several times but it does need some work
Jenna R.
I got a sample in an Amazon luxury box and fell in love with the scent. It's not a heavy scent and fades down after awhile. I had to go back and buy it. It is perfect in my purse and it a new favorite.
Haydee M.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love this perfume! I own the full size bottle, lotion,& rollerball. I just cant get enough of the scent. Everywhere I go i get comments about it. Its a gorgeous bottle as well and sits very nicely on my dresser. Great price for something so amazing.
maria b  r.
Carrollton, TX
Is the scent too sweet?
Crystal C.
Tampa, Fl
How long does it usually last
Tia S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been looking into purchasing a new fragrance for a while. Is this one a nice gentle scent, or is it too overpowering?
Hólmfríđur S.
IS
Thisis perfect if u like deep dark perfumes but i like sweet perfumes so this is not my type, i would not wear it at all