BY CALVIN KLEIN

provocative. sexy. sensual. experience the mystery of euphoria, an addictive oriental with contrasting exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich creamy signature

Mary S.
I have the roll on euphoria perfume. Its perfect to touch up wear you like to have your fragrance. Its long lasting and i think the scent is balanced and can be worn for casual days and work days.  it's  just so lovely i would definitely repurchase. This is more so a fall fragrance for me. It just matches more of the fall like aroma.
Anastasia B.
Prince George
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute favorite perfume by Calvin Klein. I had only used the sample size since I can't afford designer perfume unless it is gifted to me other wise. But over all I recommend it is not a too powerful of a scent so one pr two sprays is good. If you have the money it is with the splurge.
Micha L.
Tompkinsville
This is my favorite scent on earth. I buy this all the time! It’s smells amazing! It is also not overly expensive. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Multiple people have told me I smell good and I always tell them what it is.
Ronda H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Don’t love this when I initially put it on but it smells great after it’s been on my skin for a while! Great fall/winter scent that isn’t too in your face and isn’t very floral. It’s more subtle once it’s been on for a little bit.
Krysten N.
Bunkie
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume smells amazing and is long lasting. This product is also very affordable and a must have in your collection . This is my personal favorite go to scent . People can smell you coming from a mile away . It’s amazing
Mindy F.
Jefferson
Absolutely love! This sent I wear in the colder months because it’s stronger/heavier/darker. It’s kinda hard to describe. However, this perfume only needs 1-2 sprays and it will last for days on your clothing.
Niko A.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my favorite perfumes. You only need one spritz though because this is very potent. I always get compliments every time I wear it. I am out currently and would love to get more!
Laurie J.
Appleton , WI
This is my favorite perfume in my collection! It has a warm, spicy scent and lasts all day. I have easily gone through four large bottles of this perfume. This is my every day go to scent.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
This is by far my favorite perfume. It has a light floral scene with a hint of sweetness that is subtle and refreshing. Not overpowering at all. Love, love, love it!
Lissette W.
Syracuse
I love this perfume and it’s honestly not badly priced you can find it in discount stores like Kohl’s Marshall’s and tj maxx or you can order it on various websites for cheaper 🤗 it’s a great fragrance and long lasting perfect for a night out or a causal dinner date
Manjusha M.
I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one should i choose?
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum
Elena S.
Sofia
I'm curious how many of you like the scent?
Thalia E.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum What is your favorite perfume? I LOVE Euphoria by Calvin Klein but I want I want to buy a new perfume that smells amazing :)
Elva C.
Mission, TX
What is this scent like?