Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum

by Calvin Klein

provocative. sexy. sensual. experience the mystery of euphoria, an addictive oriental with contrasting exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich creamy signature

Gostaria de saber se existe um item com maior ml ?
I love this perfume. It's my favorite, I can not stop using it !! I am so happy to be able to find it and use it at any time. Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum
How does this smell and does it last long?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum!
7 months agoSanta Monica, CA
This was one of my first perfumes purchased in high school! It brings back memories as I emerged myself into adulthood scents. A nice subtle fragrance, not overly powering and a hint of vanilla. Great for every day wear.
4 months agoMarion , NC
I didnt like this perfume but my husband did it's not too bad just reminds me of a granny that sprayed touch wierd perfume its musky pure musky and granny lol not for me
9 months ago
I've bought it many times in a row, every time it's over, it's one of my favorite perfumes. the bottle is pretty only that sometimes I'm afraid that it falls down its rumpled edges. I would not change it for anything
a year agoLincoln, Lincolnshire
My all time favourite! Very womanly and floral perfect for date nights or girls nights out! Not the cheapest perfume but definitely with the money and always goes on sale so you can still grab it at a bargain price!
6 months ago
Timeless classic scent. Bottle isn’t all that great looking but can be picked up fairly cheap now. Great day time scent. Have used it for many years although not recently but would buy again. Recommend it for sure
10 months agoWinter Haven
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite right now ,I’m on my third bottle and I will continue buying it cause is soft and delicate I’m asthmatic and this one is perfect for me .Last all day .The bottle fell from my hand due to the shape ...
6 months agosarasota
very very nice perfume. i use this alll the time. the scent is very womany and strong. i wouldn’t improve this product, it’s good how it is. it’s better than the alternatives. yes i would recommend it to others.
7 months ago2 hillview ct Armonk
This product exceeded my expectations. The fragrance and fixation are really good. I can use during the day for a lunch or a brunch and I also feel good using at night to a dinner or meet some friends somewhere.
8 months agoPhoenix
First time trying it! Not too overpowering, yet gives you refreshing smell. It lasted about 12 hours on for me. It is not too expensive, so good value for the sizes it comes in! Definitely will purchase again.
6 months agoHaverstraw, NY
A sexy, floral parfum with hints of lotus flower and black orchid. Definitely a top choice for a unique and individual scent. Not overpowering yet strong enough to linger the entire day, definitely a quality I seek out in my parfums!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum What is your favorite perfume? I LOVE Euphoria by Calvin Klein but I want I want to buy a new perfume that smells amazing :)
THAIS D. 6 months ago