BY CALVIN KLEIN #48 in Perfume for Her

provocative. sexy. sensual. experience the mystery of euphoria, an addictive oriental with contrasting exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich creamy signature

• What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein ...4 Answers
  • I'm curious how many of you like the scent? 3 Answers
  • I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one...3 Answers
Lissette W.
Syracuse
I love this perfume and it’s honestly not badly priced you can find it in discount stores like Kohl’s Marshall’s and tj maxx or you can order it on various websites for cheaper 🤗 it’s a great fragrance and long lasting perfect for a night out or a causal dinner date
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Euphoria smells very sexy I love the scent of this it lasts for a while while you're wearing it perfect for at night time. And look at the bottle the bottle is absolutely gorgeous fits perfectly on your dresser with the rest of your collection of perfumes it is so pretty. A little squirt goes a very long way on this. You can also find this at Alta definitely worth the price highly recommend
Nancy D.
I was given this by my mom who said she had not been a fan herself and when I say this smells terrible it does. The price isn’t awful, there are more expensive things. The bottles shape is interesting. It needs to be improved however, the scent was not my favorite that’s for sure!
Laura G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've been using this perfume, on it's own and layered with other scents, on and off for almost a decade. It is a great musky scent to add a little depth to any too-sweet florals. Because it is so affordable, you can really pile it on (I even use it as a sheet spray or to spray my luggage before long trips). The packaging is just OK, I have repurchased three or four times and have had the spray nozzle break twice after a lot of use. The bottle is not unattractive but it isn't very beautiful either. But the scent is lovely and it lasts a long time on my skin.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Received this as a gift since I love the Calvin Klein fragrances and it’s definitely a good value! Love the bottle shape and it smells amazing!!! I love it more then some other Calvin kleins that I currently own but this smell changes from the time you spray it on you to a soft and subtle fragrance!
maria s.
miami
I love this perfume it’s has no to sweet smell or to strong It’s refreshing envigorating smell , if you like men fragrances this a mix for ladies It last to many hours. , , it’s affordable I always get mine when i finish. I would defend really recommend to others <3
Nicky R.
Super fresh and Brilliant smell💛Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum Using this any time you want, you will always smell real good! Me and my family share it because of how good it really is! It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth all the money.
Kortney M.
Peru, IN
Smells good! This is not a sweet perfume, more of a musky smell I think. The smell definitely lasts all day and the bottle lasts forever! However, this is more-so a perfume that my grandma would like rather than myself! Otherwise good perfume!
Sin F.
I bought this bottle and I wish I would have returned it! It wasn’t my type of fragrance that I’m into... my friends like it but I just can’t seem to finish the bottle!... I always go with a different fragrance... even though I want to just use the perfume so it doesn’t go to waste... it’s just sitting On my dresser collecting dust ...
Ryan B.
Lakewood, CA
I love this and every time I wear it I always get compliments and people want to know what I’m wearing. It’s a very sexy sent. It’s musky but also slightly floral. It is my favorite perfume and there is nothing like this out there. If it works with your body chemistry it’s amazing unfortunately if it doesn’t sorry. I would still suggest giving it a try and seeing how you feel about it. I’ve gone through a 3.4 ounce bottle and to travel size bottles already.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum
Manjusha M.
I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one should i choose?
Elena S.
Sofia
I'm curious how many of you like the scent?

back