BY CALVIN KLEIN

provocative. sexy. sensual. experience the mystery of euphoria, an addictive oriental with contrasting exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich creamy signature

• What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein ...4 Answers
  • I'm curious how many of you like the scent? 3 Answers
  • I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one...5 Answers
Lissette W.
Syracuse
I love this perfume and it’s honestly not badly priced you can find it in discount stores like Kohl’s Marshall’s and tj maxx or you can order it on various websites for cheaper 🤗 it’s a great fragrance and long lasting perfect for a night out or a causal dinner date
Mary s.
nashville
I got the Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum as gift for my mom from macys.com she loved it so much. This scent is her all time favorite. She get so many complements from strangers saying how nice She smell. The reason I got this brand for her is because she sensitive to smells and this one does not bother her at all. Sometimes I put it on too it’s Well worth the price point.
Nancy D.
I was given this by my mom who said she had not been a fan herself and when I say this smells terrible it does. The price isn’t awful, there are more expensive things. The bottles shape is interesting. It needs to be improved however, the scent was not my favorite that’s for sure!
Kimberly C.
Springfield
I love this scent.  It has a warm sophisticated smell to it that works well with my body chemistry.  For me it felt more like a more dressy scent to be worn for a night out on the town. Every time I wore it I was always complimented by others about how nice it smelled.
Laura G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've been using this perfume, on it's own and layered with other scents, on and off for almost a decade. It is a great musky scent to add a little depth to any too-sweet florals. Because it is so affordable, you can really pile it on (I even use it as a sheet spray or to spray my luggage before long trips). The packaging is just OK, I have repurchased three or four times and have had the spray nozzle break twice after a lot of use. The bottle is not unattractive but it isn't very beautiful either. But the scent is lovely and it lasts a long time on my skin.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Received this as a gift since I love the Calvin Klein fragrances and it’s definitely a good value! Love the bottle shape and it smells amazing!!! I love it more then some other Calvin kleins that I currently own but this smell changes from the time you spray it on you to a soft and subtle fragrance!
Nicky R.
Greenacres
Super fresh and Brilliant smell💛Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum Using this any time you want, you will always smell real good! Me and my family share it because of how good it really is! It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth all the money.
Kylie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this everyday, I love this fragrance! I found it about a year ago in my local Ulta and fell in love. I would describe it as elegant and floral/slightly fruity (I’m not the best with identifying scents like that) but still, 10/10 would recommend highly!
Claire F.
Columbus Junction
This used to be my favorite scent as a young teen. It was my signature scent, and it middle school (yes I was that young) I’d always get compliments, and I’ve always loved having high end luxury products and this made me smell and feel like a princess! It has a great scent, to this day I still love it, it’s a bit strong so I would only spray myself once or twice and it would last the home day. It’s a very nice floral, almost a wintery, woody scent, really beautiful, I would definitely recommend this :)
Kortney M.
Peru, IN
Smells good! This is not a sweet perfume, more of a musky smell I think. The smell definitely lasts all day and the bottle lasts forever! However, this is more-so a perfume that my grandma would like rather than myself! Otherwise good perfume!
Manjusha M.
I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one should i choose?
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum
Elena S.
Sofia
I'm curious how many of you like the scent?
Thalia E.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum What is your favorite perfume? I LOVE Euphoria by Calvin Klein but I want I want to buy a new perfume that smells amazing :)
Elva C.
Mission, TX
What is this scent like?