BY CALVIN KLEIN

provocative. sexy. sensual. experience the mystery of euphoria, an addictive oriental with contrasting exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich creamy signature

• What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein ...4 Answers
  • I'm curious how many of you like the scent? 2 Answers
  • I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Online M.
Bronx, NY
This is the most amazing fragrance in the world!!! I love it. The first time I wore this was 9 years ago when my husband purchased it as a gift for me from a trip. I feel in love with it and have been wearing it ever since! Fresh! Elegant! Classy! Clean! Love it and recommend it all the time! I ALWAYS get compliments wherever I go!
Glorimar D.
Carolina
I only wear this and 2 other perfumes.  This smells amazing! It smells strong and soft at the same time, it's weird. Not to flowery, more on the manly side of the female spectrum. Her yourself a sample and try it out. Of course it works with your ph  so it might smell slightly different on you. It last a long time and a little goes a long way.
Sin F.
I bought this bottle and I wish I would have returned it! It wasn’t my type of fragrance that I’m into... my friends like it but I just can’t seem to finish the bottle!... I always go with a different fragrance... even though I want to just use the perfume so it doesn’t go to waste... it’s just sitting On my dresser collecting dust ...
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Euphoria smells very sexy I love the scent of this it lasts for a while while you're wearing it perfect for at night time. And look at the bottle the bottle is absolutely gorgeous fits perfectly on your dresser with the rest of your collection of perfumes it is so pretty. A little squirt goes a very long way on this. You can also find this at Alta definitely worth the price highly recommend
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this perfume, on it's own and layered with other scents, on and off for almost a decade. It is a great musky scent to add a little depth to any too-sweet florals. Because it is so affordable, you can really pile it on (I even use it as a sheet spray or to spray my luggage before long trips). The packaging is just OK, I have repurchased three or four times and have had the spray nozzle break twice after a lot of use. The bottle is not unattractive but it isn't very beautiful either. But the scent is lovely and it lasts a long time on my skin.
maria s.
miami
I love this perfume it’s has no to sweet smell or to strong It’s refreshing envigorating smell , if you like men fragrances this a mix for ladies It last to many hours. , , it’s affordable I always get mine when i finish. I would defend really recommend to others <3
Ryan B.
Lakewood, CA
I love this and every time I wear it I always get compliments and people want to know what I’m wearing. It’s a very sexy sent. It’s musky but also slightly floral. It is my favorite perfume and there is nothing like this out there. If it works with your body chemistry it’s amazing unfortunately if it doesn’t sorry. I would still suggest giving it a try and seeing how you feel about it. I’ve gone through a 3.4 ounce bottle and to travel size bottles already.
JaAnai O.
Fayetteville
This perfume sensual yet elegant musk but it’s really strong so just a little squirt goes a long way. It lasts a long time but doesn’t really mix very well with my body chemistry after about an hour which is why I usually wear this fragrance in the winter when I know I won’t sweat as much. Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
I got this as a sample from Sephora and honesty I hate this. I'm glad I wasn't gifted a whole bottle to have to use. After spraying it on me, I looked it up because I thought it was men's fragrance. It smells very masculine to me and kind of a heavy scent. Not one I will be wearing again.
Jojo C.
Germantown
For me, I just love this fragrance. It’s not harsh on the nose, doesn’t give me a migraine after wearing it for more than two hours, it fades very subtly, and it’s not too floral or fruity at all. It calms me down and at the same time empowers me. I can’t explain it but I love Euphoria by CK. Definitely one of my regular fragrances.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum
Manjusha M.
I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one should i choose?
Elena S.
Sofia
I'm curious how many of you like the scent?