BY CALVIN KLEIN

provocative. sexy. sensual. experience the mystery of euphoria, an addictive oriental with contrasting exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich creamy signature

• What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein ...4 Answers
  • I'm curious how many of you like the scent? 3 Answers
  • I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one...5 Answers
Ivanna G.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been looking for a fragrance FOREVER! I have many sides I'm crazy, wild, bad, smart, kind, talkative, entertaining, and feisty. But in perfume, I've been looking for something sexy, pretty, differnt, a little mature, outstanding, and THIS is the one! I LOVE rose, and this has a lot! It's PERFECT!
Hope G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I liked this product then years ago. I recently checked it out again and it was really strong initially but faded quickly. It also seems more like a scent for an older woman than anyone under 50. I purchased a gift set for "nana". She loved it.
Karla A.
Mesa , AZ
I love this perfume. It’s the perfect mix of spicy and floral without being too heavy. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. This perfume lasts all day without having to refresh which is awesome. I highly recommend.
Ashley P.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent in the fall! The scent is very deep and romantic. The scent lasts for hours on me. I can spray in the morning and still smell it in the evening. It’s a little pricey but not as high as others!
Brittany S.
Sevierville, TN
Favorite perfume hands down! I have been using this since I was a teenager. I just cannot get enough of the smell, I'm addicted to it! I will probably always use this perfume throughout my life lol.
Lissette W.
Syracuse
I love this perfume and it’s honestly not badly priced you can find it in discount stores like Kohl’s Marshall’s and tj maxx or you can order it on various websites for cheaper 🤗 it’s a great fragrance and long lasting perfect for a night out or a causal dinner date
Mary s.
nashville
I got the Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum as gift for my mom from macys.com she loved it so much. This scent is her all time favorite. She get so many complements from strangers saying how nice She smell. The reason I got this brand for her is because she sensitive to smells and this one does not bother her at all. Sometimes I put it on too it’s Well worth the price point.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Euphoria smells very sexy I love the scent of this it lasts for a while while you're wearing it perfect for at night time. And look at the bottle the bottle is absolutely gorgeous fits perfectly on your dresser with the rest of your collection of perfumes it is so pretty. A little squirt goes a very long way on this. You can also find this at Alta definitely worth the price highly recommend
Nancy D.
I was given this by my mom who said she had not been a fan herself and when I say this smells terrible it does. The price isn’t awful, there are more expensive things. The bottles shape is interesting. It needs to be improved however, the scent was not my favorite that’s for sure!
Kimberly C.
Springfield
I love this scent.  It has a warm sophisticated smell to it that works well with my body chemistry.  For me it felt more like a more dressy scent to be worn for a night out on the town. Every time I wore it I was always complimented by others about how nice it smelled.
Manjusha M.
I am confused in between euphoria and eternity? Which one should i choose?
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
What's your favorite fall perfume? Mine is Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum
Elena S.
Sofia
I'm curious how many of you like the scent?
Thalia E.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum What is your favorite perfume? I LOVE Euphoria by Calvin Klein but I want I want to buy a new perfume that smells amazing :)
Elva C.
Mission, TX
What is this scent like?