Calvin Klein Euphoria by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 3 oz

Calvin Klein Euphoria by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 3 oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Euphoria by Calvin Klein was introduced in 2005 as a fun enticing scent for women, The beautiful fragrance starts off with pomegranate persimmon and a lovely lush green accord, The heart then blends into a sensual lotus blossom black orchid which then finishes off with amber violet cream and woods, see more...

Calvin Klein Euphoria by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 3 oz
Calvin Klein Euphoria by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 3 oz
Jen B.
Frankfort, KY
My favorite perfume ever. Has a strong, but mild scent at the same time, hard to explain...like a strong scent that doesn't give everyone a headache if you know what I mean. Appropriate for various occasions and daily use and various ages. I just smells so damn good.
Hayde F.
El Paso, TX
Euphoria is absolutely one of my favorites of all times! Its fresh, you don't have to reapply every few hours and everybody compliments on it! Amazing, just AMAZING.
Krystal O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This perfume is a great scent. It is strong and long lasting. Awesome for a night out.
Sonia M.
I love calvin kleins perfume. It just smells so good and its not to strong nor soft. Its just right :)
I love, love calvin klein perfumes, they smell great. Especially Euphoria perfume, it smells so great and it doesn't give me a headache :)
Tanya W.
My go to scent at this time. Sexy, sophisticated, this smells like perfume the Boss! wears. Worth every cent.
Anthea  S.
Cairns, QLD
I feel like this is a great signature fragrance. Everyone who smells me wearing this always asks what I am wearing. I feel it suits various ages.