Calvin Klein - Euphoria Blossom Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml/1oz uploaded by Amanda G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Amanda G.
This is my absolute new favorite scent! I received it as a gift from a friend and I love how light and crisp this perfume is. It offers a refreshing balance between floral and semi-sweet. The two main notes of the perfume are pomegranate and kumquat and middle notes include lotus, pink peony, and orchid. I highly recommend this lovely perfume to someone who enjoys light, floral based scents with a hint of fruit. The bottle design is a work of art on its own. :-)
Amber C.
Smells absolutely lovely ans sophisticated. I absolutely love it. Except for the fact that there was a time where i used to smell this fragrance on a handful of my collegues. Maybe its because it became very popular at some point. And eventually everyone smelled liked this.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Calvin Klein perfumes, I have this one and Downtown Girl. This one is great for young adults since it is light and not overwhelming. The bottle is also very beautiful.
Kristie A.
A simply beautiful fresh floral scent that isn't offensively strong, but still lasts all day long. If you tend to love "fresh" scents and not so much floral, you'll still love this one!
Jacqueline S.
Calvin Klein - Euphoria Blossom smells absolutely amazing. It is really one of my favorite perfumes. You will definitely get many comments about how lovely you smell with this.
Christy W.
Lancaster, KY
I loved this perfume.....I got a bottle of it for Christmas and wore it everyday to work. Many people commented that they loved the perfume that I was wearing. It's one of my favorite perfumes, especially in the fall or winter months.
aldo w.
I love this perfume I bought it for my mom and she loved it, she wears it everyday. The scent is flowery perfect for spring and summer, not over powering is it just lovely!
Jen T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this scent alright. I, however, LOVE Calvin Klein Euphoria. It's hard for me to branch out from it, but this is a nice alternative by the same brand.
Heilyn C.
I loove this fragance , the smell is so so soo good.This fragrance impressed me because it is a unique and beautiful combination of pomegranate and floral.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I am in love with this perfume, the smell is so good, I use during the day and at night and when I use every people ask me about what perfume I'm using.