Calvin Klein - Euphoria Blossom Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml/1oz uploaded by Amanda G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Amanda G.
This is my absolute new favorite scent! I received it as a gift from a friend and I love how light and crisp this perfume is. It offers a refreshing balance between floral and semi-sweet. The two main notes of the perfume are pomegranate and kumquat and middle notes include lotus, pink peony, and orchid. I highly recommend this lovely perfume to someone who enjoys light, floral based scents with a hint of fruit. The bottle design is a work of art on its own. :-)
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Calvin Klein perfumes, I have this one and Downtown Girl. This one is great for young adults since it is light and not overwhelming. The bottle is also very beautiful.
Heilyn C.
I loove this fragance , the smell is so so soo good.This fragrance impressed me because it is a unique and beautiful combination of pomegranate and floral.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I am in love with this perfume, the smell is so good, I use during the day and at night and when I use every people ask me about what perfume I'm using.
Christy W.
Lancaster, KY
I loved this perfume.....I got a bottle of it for Christmas and wore it everyday to work. Many people commented that they loved the perfume that I was wearing. It's one of my favorite perfumes, especially in the fall or winter months.
aldo w.
I love this perfume I bought it for my mom and she loved it, she wears it everyday. The scent is flowery perfect for spring and summer, not over powering is it just lovely!
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
The best perfume by Calvin Klein. I have had this one for years now and there is no other perfume i would rather have from this brand.
Heather D.
Warrenville, SC
This product smells wonderful. It is a great mix of flowers and perfection. It's a type of perfume that you can wear anywhere.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Nice smell it just don't last strongly. Still leaves it's scent delicately in your clothes.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusto mucho la fragansia es muy llamativa dura mucho la fragansia y me gusta que no guele muy furte