BY CALVIN KLEIN #51 in Perfume for Her

Euphoria Blossom Perfume by Calvin Klein, This fantastic perfume was created by calvin klein, in 2006 .

Its sexy scent includes the mixture of kumquat, dewy green accord, pomegranate, orchid blossom, lotus blossom, pink peony, blond wood, white amber, and frosted sheer musk.

Testers may come with or without a cap and usually come in a variety of Tester packaging, as originally produced by their manufacturer.

Fragrance companies use testers for the purpose of demonstrating their products and therefore the quality of the fragrance is equal in all ways to the retail product. All our perfume and cologne testers are brand new and unused.

Take advantage of the considerable savings for foregoing the fancy box.

Cindy M.
Germantown, MD
Calvin Klein’s Euphoria Perfume smells great, I like the scent because it’s not too strong but just right. This perfume is long lasting it stays on for long and still smells good. Perfumes are always expensive, well most of the time and this perfume is inexpensive... for a perfume. I definitely recommend buying this.
Rebeca Z.
One of my favorite perfumes of all times, great quality and value, it is a long lasting perfume with an awesome scent, I will repurchase this again and again without a doubt, I recommend this if you like awesome scent that are not to sweet.
Tiffany R.
SURPRISE, AZ
One of my favorites to use. Depending on what mood hits me. I love having a few beautiful perfumes around to use. A different smell for work than home or going out. It’s not overly pricey. It smells beautiful. I would recommend this perfume to a friend or family member.
Ana Cristina W.
Constantine, MI
I love the perfumes from Calvin Klein Amazing smell that stays on your skin for so many hours, the smell makes me feel super feminine, the price is totally worth, cute bottle, price very reasonable, definitely recommend it to everyone.
Natalie S.
It’s ok. I have other perfumes that I like better. But it is nice to have a luxury item. The sent is strong but not over powering. The bottle is very nicely shaped and has a nice design to it. I think it is good for what it is
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This perfume is delightful and very strong. The floral is more prominent than the fruity but it's still nicely balanced. I purchased mine at Ulta and I think the price is decent. The packaging is very sleek and pretty I do recommend this fragrance!
Presley E.
I really like this scent. It’s a very pretty floral and it lasts all day. The bottle is super cool and has lasted me a long time. I get lots of compliments when I wear this fragrance. I recommend trying it out!
Michelle D.
houston
Amazing, stays on all day. Adorable packing, kinda pricey depends on the budget you have, first time user but would probably buy again. One of my fav Calvin Klein fragrances, bought one for me and my mother
Kaylee W.
Huntington
I received this as a gift and I really like it! The packaging is so nice & the bottle is very unique. It smells very fresh and clean but not too over powering. I’ve bought it twice since I’ve received it!
Myra H.
Morganton
I absolutely love this!!! Just a couple sprits and it last all day!! I worked 10 hours and I could still smell it!! I LOVE IT!!!!Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau De Parfum
Geraldine C.
The smell, is sweet, heavy or what? I watched this in a magazine and it call my attention immediately, I want to try it!☺
Phoebe M.
I've been wanting a new fragrance from Calvin KLein for a while, I'd prefer not floral, but strong, sexy scent. Does anyone have any ideas, could you recommend a good Calvin Klein fragrance?
Janiyah J.
garland
Why does this smell so amazing?🤔🤯🤪 #ah-ma-zing
Priscila S.
Sonsonate
Me han hablado mucho de esta fragansia pero no estoy segura si es tan buena como dicen, es agradable él aroma?
Marquita S.
Richmond
Does this perfume have a light scent?

back