BY CALVIN KLEIN #65 in Perfume for Her

Euphoria Blossom Perfume by Calvin Klein, This fantastic perfume was created by calvin klein, in 2006 .

Its sexy scent includes the mixture of kumquat, dewy green accord, pomegranate, orchid blossom, lotus blossom, pink peony, blond wood, white amber, and frosted sheer musk.

Testers may come with or without a cap and usually come in a variety of Tester packaging, as originally produced by their manufacturer.

Fragrance companies use testers for the purpose of demonstrating their products and therefore the quality of the fragrance is equal in all ways to the retail product. All our perfume and cologne testers are brand new and unused.

Take advantage of the considerable savings for foregoing the fancy box.

Tiffany R.
SURPRISE, AZ
One of my favorites to use. Depending on what mood hits me. I love having a few beautiful perfumes around to use. A different smell for work than home or going out. It’s not overly pricey. It smells beautiful. I would recommend this perfume to a friend or family member.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This perfume is delightful and very strong. The floral is more prominent than the fruity but it's still nicely balanced. I purchased mine at Ulta and I think the price is decent. The packaging is very sleek and pretty I do recommend this fragrance!
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
This perfume smells 100% like musk, it smells like a perfume that my grandma used to wear years ago actually it smells exactly like it. It's nothing original it's actually pretty pungent.
Pri 9.
Chicago
I got this as a gift from my mom and I love it! It's the perfect mix of floral/musky. It's definitely more of a summer-time scent (but I totally wear it year round). I think it's a bit of a "younger" scent (i.e. my mom didn't really like it for herself). Overall, it's affordable and a lovely smell - would recommend!
Arilyn B.
i love this spray. its my favorite. it is long lasting. and has a very nice bottle. and it worked nicely. i was a first time user and i would buy it again. the scent was strong and the people around me could smell it, they also liked it. i highly recommend it.
Kylee O.
I love this perfume! I bought a smaller size on the roll on from Macy's, it's maybe 1/4 gone and I've had it for at least 6 months. It's strong enough that you only need a little bit to last all day! Great perfume with a great smell.
Judy A.
Tel Aviv
This has been my go-to scent for several years. I really love it and it stays on my skin for the whole day. I like how gentle the scent is, not too overpowering and perfect for all seasons. Definitely a flowery scent.
Haley B.
Panama City , FL
I bought this two years ago.the smell is very strong and spicy. I love it!
I only wear it when I go on dates, meetings, or just shopping.
I ALWAYS get complimented on the perfume.
It is in my top 5 for sure!
jessica h.
Wilmington
Smells amazing , I wear this and people always stop me and say omg you smell so good , what are you wearing ? I tell them and the first response is I'm going to buy some of that perfume ! It lasts all day long which is so amazing! Need to repurchase the very second I run out
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
I love this scent. This is one of the only fragrances I like from Calvin Klein. I've used it for a couple of years now. There is nothing like it on the market. Unique!
Geraldine C.
The smell, is sweet, heavy or what? I watched this in a magazine and it call my attention immediately, I want to try it!☺
Phoebe M.
I've been wanting a new fragrance from Calvin KLein for a while, I'd prefer not floral, but strong, sexy scent. Does anyone have any ideas, could you recommend a good Calvin Klein fragrance?
Janiyah J.
garland
Why does this smell so amazing?🤔🤯🤪 #ah-ma-zing
Priscila S.
Sonsonate
Me han hablado mucho de esta fragansia pero no estoy segura si es tan buena como dicen, es agradable él aroma?