BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein euphoria Blockbuster Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Vivian M.
I bought this for a friends as a birthday present she loved it and she said the perfume smelled so good that she was goin to buy her another one n the bag she uses it all the time ... I never had one but I would like to have one or test it out she said I should had bought it for myself but there was only one left :/
Ana Karina S.
I love this perfume! It smell really good, the bag it's super confortable and really nice material! I would definitely buy another one. Amazing fragrance!
Baylee B.
Marshfield, MO
I use the bag all the time and it's like that was the gift even when the other stuff is also amazing
Bre S.
Canton, OH
This is absolutely most perfectly amazing ! I love this so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my mother who loves he perfume and the bag is also nice.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
I Iove the bag. Can carry anything and I use this for the beach.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
If anything else the bag is adorable and big enough to keep books in it. Love the color
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the best set ever to give someone,,, especially for valentines day...
Amanda W.
London
The bag is really big so you can fit a lot of stuff in it, and the fragrance is to die for.