2 colors available

BY CALVIN KLEIN #69 in Fragrance for Her

Euphoria is about sexiness, fantasy, and being captivating. Sexy and sensual, euphoria speaks to the woman who has the urge to break free from everyday life - to provocatively be part of an exciting world filled with pleasure, surprise, and temptation. Her fragrance is a contrast between exotic fruits and seductive florals, for a rich, creamy, seductive signature. Notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Green Notes, Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Liquid Amber, Mahogany Wood, Black Violet, Cream Accord. Style: Confident. Sexy. Chic. see more...

Buy on Kohls*
  • "I use it little bit the morning because if you put to much on its too over bearing." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get asked what I am wearing, in a good way, of course.. Lol." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get asked what perfume i'm wearing." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this one :) " in 1 review
  • "This line is kinda too floral for me, but the smells is last long even after i washed my clothes i still can smell it " in 1 review
Iraida D.
Iraida D.
Rialto, CA
This is the perfume I wear for night outs and special occasions. I loved how it smells, it is not all that sweet or flowery like other woman perfumes. It is a strong scent that last long, but it's a a sexy one. One you would wear out for date night or any day really, I just like to wear for when i get all doll up.
Sabina D.
Sabina D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this perfume. It smells clean but is a little strong. When I put it on it bothers my nose for a few seconds. My boyfriend does say I smell like an old lady when I wear it though. I can put it on hours ago, not smell it anymore, get in the car and my boyfriend will ask if I'm wearing it.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mid price perfume if you like stronger, musk or oriental type scents. A little goes a long way with this one. I do feel like the scent does "sour" a bit as the day goes on which doesn't happen with some of my higher end perfumes. Definitely a unique scent for sure.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The opening is ALMOST too loud on my skin....but it's worth it to reach the drydown. Rich, musky, and spicy to my nose. I love it. I get 6-8 hours from one spray too.
Perfect for winter....I wouldn't attempt this one in warmer seasons! One spray is a gracious plenty too!
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
Absolutely in love with this perfume, I wear it everyday! The shape of the bottle is so unique and it looks and smells so elegant. It is a higher end perfume for most retail stores ranging from 50 dollars to over 100. It's definitely worth the price, it's the best!
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Love the scent. Got during the summer but I use as a fall scent. The price is expensive being its name brand and I wouldn't personally buy again since I'm more obsessed with Bath & Body Works. I do like the packaging. The glass bottle is a bit heavy.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Shawna-Leigh G.
WARD, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to perfume. I'm a perfume junky and this will continue to be my all time favorite. love the spice smell it gives me with a hint of freshness. not too expensive and you get a lot of product for your money.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Love love love this scent! I got introduced to it while I was in high school. Definitely pricey for me but it's worth saving up money for. Slightly strong but a little goes a long way .
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite perfumes!! It's so lady-like and sophisticated. Nice to wear during the day and super sexy when you wear it at night. Highly recommended this perfume!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smell. It's fresh and subtle. It comes in a nice silver and purple bottle. Very sleek and fancy. My mom loves the perfume. I like it also