Calvin Klein Eternity Women Summer Eau de Parfum uploaded by Livvi D.Calvin Klein Eternity Women Summer Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sherrie M.Calvin Klein Eternity Women Summer Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sherrie M.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Women Summer Eau de Parfum - Calvin Klein's Eternity Women Summer Eau de Parfum is Summer sun and the cool evening breeze. The jasmine and violet leaf base is uplifting and refreshing. The heart of the fragrance brings a sensual depth and long lastingness with the creamy and smooth essence of sandalwood.Fragrance Notes:Top - Sun drenched roseMid - Refreshing coconut waterBase - Vetiver oil - Eternity Women Summer Eau de Parfum see more...

Livvi D.
Great summer scent, I'm thinking I'll order another bottle. It's very citrusy yet refreshing smell> you can wear all year around, not just for the summer time. I hope they come out with a series of summer versions of this perfume in the Future.
Tayler W.
Wow. This product smells amazing. Definitely summer feel. Around $60 for full size bottle you definitely get your money's worth for how luxurious the perfum is. It is long lasting and there is t really any need to re apply. It's a summer paradise in a bottle
Claudia L.
Tallahassee, FL
This product smells so fresh! It has a light summery feel without being to harsh or floral. The bottle is super cute and I love the top. I got this bottle from Dillard's and it wasn't too expensive. I totally recommend this product to anyone!
faviola o.
waterford
I absolutely love this perfume! I first smelt in while i was doing some shopping in Kohl's and I fell in love with it ever since. Always receive compliments while wearing it. Its very fresh yet a hint of sweetness.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I love this perfume. Very long lasting. Smells nice and fresh, like you just woke up on a summer day and smell the fresh air like your on a beach, but not to beachy.
Angelique J.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this and it smells so good my boyfriend loves the smell on me as well and Calvin Klein is one of my favorites
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me The smell is very rich me in