Calvin Klein Eternity Summer For Men 2016 Eau de Toilette uploaded by Josh R.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ETERNITY Men Summer spray is exhilarating, fresh and sensual. Crisp cilantro opens with a burst of freshness and a cool tropical feel. A salty accord and the essence of ocean air brings a vibrancy to the heart. Soft cedarwood at the base finishes with a warm masculine sensuality.

Fragrance Notes:
Top - Cilantro, lime, bergamot
​Mid - Salty accord, sage, basil
​Base - Cedarwood, amber, musk

Perla Z.
Minnesota
My boyfriend uses this product and I live in love with him! Super sweet and nothing to stifle ..
Josh R.
I love Calvin Klein Eternity Summer. Summer itself smells great. Nice and sweet smelling. It's not going to over power the room at all. I consider it more of a date cologne. She won't notice it from across the table but she will notice it when she gets closer. I've gotten compliments off of this cologne from women nearly every time I've worn it, and I've got 4 different CK Eternity colognes in total. Try Summer, as well as the other Eternity colognes CK makes.
Döhnè J.
I bought this for my boyfiends birthday and he loved it. He always gets compliments at work when wearing it.

Amazon