Calvin Klein Eternity Summer For Men 2015 Eau de Toilette uploaded by Patrick O.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Limited-edition ETERNITY For Men Summer opens with an energizing burst of grapefruit and spicy black pepper mingled with an uplifting ocean air accord. Aromatic notes of fig leaf, cypress, and juniper berry impart a rich, confident masculinity that dries down to an enveloping signature of warm driftwood, sensual musk, and magnetic amber. Notes: Grapefruit, Black Pepper, Ocean Air Accord, Fig Leaf, Cypress, Juniper Berry, Driftwood, Sensual Musk, Amber. Style: Exotic. Vibrant. Infinitely Inspiring.

TIFFANY W.
Toledo, OH
I love this scent on my husband. It reminds me if everything right he's ever done. Just makes me fall in love all over again, with the crisp freshness of the scent.
Patrick O.
One of my Favorite colugnes. I love wearing this scent all year around not only for the summer time. I will buy more when I run out.
Sonia L.
Rialto, CA
One of my favorite scents. Calving Klein has been around for so many years. It is a good quality perfume last all day
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
My husband and I both love it. This is a little to pricy but worth it. The scent is so awsome and clean. Our go to.
Tiffany Q.
Oxford, MI
My husband smells delicious!! I am very happy with how he smells! This was a very smart purchase on my part!
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Smells soo good I am in love with this fragrance it lasts all day and never smells weird after
Melissa S.
It's quite different from previous Summer editions. Starts with a bright grapefruit, thankfully doesn't turn sour, it's almost like a soda. Then the cypress arrives with some pepper, it smells like the outdoors, summer (duh!)and vacations on a carefree island.
But the whole composition is light, it doesn't project that much. It could definitely be a whole new separate fragrance. Even though I like it, it lack some core, something to push it forward. Like a pretty, fresh, clean thing that never leaves its comfort zone.