Calvin Klein Eternity Summer For Men 2013 Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jolanta G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Step out of the door every morning with confidence when using this eau de toilette spray. This masculine fragrance features an enchanting blend of marine, wood and spices to impress your colleagues and friends. Your heightened sense of masculinity is sure to impress a date over a romantic dinner.

Feel bolder everyday with the tarragon, seaweed and driftwood blend of this cologne. Use it at home or take it with you on business trips thanks to its convenient travel size. It is perfect as your signature scent to give yourself a sophisticated and natural aura from morning until nightfall.

• I would like to know that this is the aroma. It is sweet?...1 Answers
  • What is the cost of this at Macy's?1 Answers
Candy F.
USA
This is such a soft sent that linger I love when someone stops me to ask what sent I'm promoting. This or that particular day I'm a true mess when it comes to perfumes an I have so many favorite flavors you can't just take my word for it try it I promise its not fake
Ferial H.
I bought this as a gift for my little brother and he loves it .it has this manly smell that lasts long and doesn't over power ur senses it's a little pricey but worth it honestly and I would definitely recommend you getting it.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift. It was a selfish gift because it was more for me! I love this scent and it makes him smell so nice. I have no shame.
Julian C.
Del Valle, TX
This is an alright cologne. The smell is a bit off to me but it is on the classier side. It does not smell cheap. Perfect to use for a night going out.
erica.brothers.37
Whitelake, Michigan
Love this scent for men! For the price it's a good buy! There are others made by this designer but this one is the best by far!
Denice R.
I really love this fragrance for men my dad and brother use it and i really love the smell I'm definitely giving it as a gift
Livvi D.
Love it! I could wear it all year round. I love everything about it. From the design of the bottle to the scent.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
Love love love the packaging and I love love love Calvin Klein products they are always worth buying,..
Bri S.
Crown Point, IN
This smells amazing I buy it for my dad for his birthday every year. fresh and speaking sent
Jolanta G.
walsall, walsall
Bought it for my hubby on duty free. I love it and he does is well. Fresh yet musculine smell that is fantastic for hot days. Its refreshing, light and at the same time noticable. Last long on his skin. You have to try it!!
Reyna V.
What is the cost of this at Macy's?
ARLENE A.
Lexington, KY
I would like to know that this is the aroma. It is sweet? It is cool? intense. I would think that is a fresh fragrance