Calvin Klein Eternity Summer For Men

by Calvin Klein

Eternity for Men Summer is a cool and calming fragrance that evokes images of romantic sunset. The top notes are fresh aromas of melon, juniper berries and chamomile, supplemented by the heart of cedar leaf, hyacinth, mimosa and violet leaf. Base notes are patchouli, amber, musk and guaiac wood.

Does this smell good?
I would like to know that this is the aroma. It is sweet? It is cool? intense. I would think that is a fresh fragrance
What is the cost of this at Macy's?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Eternity Summer For Men!
How would you rate this product?
Irvin M.
Ensenada
The only cologne I use since I am hyper sensitive to strong scents. This is mild and lasts long enough for me. Smells great too. I have been using this brand for about 8 years now and not ready to change.
Christine S.
this used to be mine and my husband's favorite cologne for him very retro scent smells like a vacation. now our favorite is sauvage though. still recommend both
Johan P.
Davenport, FL
I totally recommend is very good product is so easy and practice nothing complicated.
kanecia T.
This product is very nice. I would like to get another one of these so i can use it again. This is a good product
Livvi D.
Love it! I could wear it all year round. I love everything about it. From the design of the bottle to the scent.
Dario BM-107050 G.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, Doral Miami, FL
Es genial, quisiera evaluarlo de una mejor manera y para eso necesito tenerlo en mi Voxbox para poder dar una opinion mas completa del producto.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Great scent , light .. draws attention #HTers #HahsTags #base #beautiful #beauty #concealer #cosmetic #cosmetics #crease #eyebrows #eyeliner #eyes #eyeshadow #fashion #foundation #glitter #gloss #glue #instamakeup #lash #lashes #lip #lips #lipstick #makeup #mascara #palettes #powder #primers #tar
Cindy S.
Kennesaw , GA
I purchased this for my father for his birthday . He absolutely loved it! It's fresh, masculine, and not too strong. I bought mine at Belk and I have no complaints that's why I would 100% recommend this to anyone!
Esther V.
The scent it's amazing! It's smells fresh not to strong but it last all day. I highly recommend this cologne.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
This is my favorite men's fragrance! It smells so fresh and clean without being overpowering. It goes well for special events or for everyday use. It just smells amazing! Highly recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️