BY CALVIN KLEIN

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in the year 2014. This fragrance features aquatic notes of juniper berries, pear, basil, watermelon, cardamom, lavender, thyme, amber, sandalwood, and musk. It is recommended for everyday wear. see more...

Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Richmond, VA
Smells amazing. You literally don't even have to spray much, just a squirt does the job. Sensual but manly scent that has me drooling once I smell it on my boyfriend.
Britini C.
Britini C.
This has such a clean amazing scent definitely makes you want to snuggle up next to someone
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
It is good but I don't love it. I don't know in my opinion it doesn't smell so good
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert
Oh! I LOVE this fragrance on my husband!  Calvin Klein's Eternity Summer is my most favorite, of all of my husband's colognes.  This spray has a light and natural aroma that is pleasing instead of overwhelming and can be worn on all occasions and for everyday use.  I will purchase this for my husband again as well as highly recommend.
Marco R.
Marco R.
Master Groomer Expert
Not to strong for the nose.Something you can wear to an interview. Very pleasant. And I really like it. I always have some on hand.
Audra T.
Audra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Some colognes are too heavy for the warmer months but this addictive cologne is fresh and clean and make ME want to wear my husband's cologne! He loves it too luckily!
Katrisha T.
Katrisha T.
Bloomington, IL
I love the classic smell of Calvin Klein. It always smells fresh and clean. The crispness of the smell always reminds me of the good ole times.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Laurel, Ms
I love the fragrance ... It's smells amazing .. It has been a favorite for a while and get lots of compliments about it
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
I buy this for my boyfriend he loves It. And so do I. Sonebfragrances give me migraines but this one doesn't
Meenu j.
Meenu j.
Perfect for summer...I love the scent. Very light and fresh...It Lasts all day thats really important.
Destiny  M.
Destiny M.
What other Calvin klein colognes or perfumes do you like
Paul M.
Paul M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Has anyone tried combining it with Axe Dark Temptations spray?