BY CALVIN KLEIN

Inspired by the place where the sun meets the horizon, Eternity Summer for Women marries elements of both the sky and the sea. The fresh floral fruity scent symbolises love, nature and the power of eternity. Features a blend of Japanese pear, bergamot, orange blossom, white peony, gardenia, blue hyacinth, white musk, tonka bean, and heliotrope

Buy on Macy's
💞DIAM0ND💎 C.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve always loved Calvin Klein’s clothing and hand bags..... so when it comes to alternatives since it is also considered a throw back favorites brands for me I’d have to say my similar fits for it is more like coach and Nine West,which is absolutely funny to me. Only because I’m from both of these fashion eras!
Ninaa B.
st louis
It smells amazing i had used my first up within 2 weeks and i had went to go get more its a good value.  Its a little pricey but its worth it the scent is like the best and it might be long lasting to you guys but i love perfume and so does the people in my household so it goes out.
Glendys G.
Hialeah
I gifted this product for a friend once and I wished I had kept it for myself! She loved this perfume so much it barely lasted the year. She told me she received many compliments because everyone loved this scent!
Alicia B.
I bought this on a blind buy it’s not as strong as the original bug I like this on a soft relaxing day. White florals and so much freshness. Great pickup. Doesn’t last long in me I have to reapply after 2-3 hours.
Makayla C.
Statesville
It smells amazing and it last throughout the day.... I would totally recommend spending money on this then something that isn’t gonna. Last... the glass bottle is amazing and im totally buying this again
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
This smells pretty good but my mom hates it I like perfume and I love collecting them it’s pricey it has good value the bottle is pretty I wouldn’t repeat it because I have some much perfumes as it is
Brooke L.
Wauregan
I got this for my high school graduation in 2014. And it was my GO TO purfume! So sad that I ran out and can no longer find it available / can't afford it. The amount in the bottle is so much more than you think. Literally 2 sprays will cover you and have you smelling amazing for daysss!! Love love love this and would 100% recommend.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
MIAMI, FL
Just love it, I think is my favorite eternity of all. So fresh and floral, a bit sweet but not too much and last all day, every time I wear it people ask me what perfume am I using. Sometimes with other brands doesn't last more than 1 hours.
Layla E.
Mission, TX
A great perfume I use for everyday when I'm about to head out the house. Can be used for special events, but the soft scent is great for daily casual activities. Easy to spray nozzle. Not too expensive at TJ Maxx. Easily $20.00 if you can find it. I recommend it
Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
This is an amazing perfume. It's clean and light. Whenever I wear it I always hear: oooh you smell so good! Calvin Klein doesn't disappoint. I bought mine online at Fragrancenet.com with a 30 % off coupon. I would definitely buy this from them again!
Rachel H.
Does anyone find this super floral-y smelling? I want just a pretty scent!
Bruna G.
Paramus , NJ
Is it more "floral" or "fresh" smells?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Does it smell better than the original scent ?
beatriz g.
It smells great. It lasts all day on me and i feel fresh every time i wear it. I recommend