BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ETERNITY Women Summer spray is vibrant, refreshing and exotic. Cool palm tree accord on top evokes a captivating tropical paradise. Exotic frangipani flowers envelop the heart with an alluring floral femininity. Sensuous musk accords linger on a warm dry down.

Fragrance Notes:
Top - Palm tree accord, pear blossom, bergamot
​Mid - Frangipani, jasmine, tuberose mist
​Base - Musks, vanilla, blonde woods.

Valerie E.
My sister purchased the Calvin Klein Eternity Woman Summer spray recently at the mall and I loved it! It is very rare for me to find sprays that are not over the top in fragrance or smell to strong. This was the perfect scent, and it did not wear off through out the day. A little pricey, but well worth it if you love to collect top notch fragrances. I highly recommend this product to both family and friends.
julieanne c.
smells great, i use it for special occasions bc it makes me feel special. long lasting and is not too strong but not to weak. reapeating user bc IN LOVE!!!! bought it online but i dont remember the sight. definintly would reccomend to everyonee
patricia t.
Totalmente recomendado excelente fragancia perdura al pasar las horas queda intacto el olor. Comprueben ustedes mismas chichas no se arrepentirán de haber realizado la inversión......
Victoria H.
Smells very good and elegant not just for summer time! I got this as a gift but they sell this anywhere like Macy's ulta I believe sephora as well!
Sierra J.
Brookpark, OH
I use this product only on my wrists and behind my ears and let me tell you, it lasts longer than any perfume I have. The smell is amazing too!
Kels L.
I got this for Valentine's day one year and I really like the different smells you get from it and the way the notes change as you wear it
maria c.
tampa, fl
Uhhh :) the best parfum for womens in the world :) i like it , i buy one for my mom and the smell is so good ... i recomended 200%
Marian O.
Highland, CA
Smells really smooth and fresh. If summer had a smell it would most likely smell like this perfume. Has long lasting wear.
hunter j.
Germantown, OH
I love this scent!!! It's perfect for summer. Has a floral smell that isn't too flowery. Great for day time wear!
Ayda O.
This perfume is amazing! It smells like a flower garden. It feels light and fresh, it is ideal for the summer.