BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein is a romantic fragrance that is as gleaming as the summer sun. This blissful scent has notes of orange blossom, pear martini, bergamot, hyacinth, peony, gardenia, musk and heliotrope. A bright summery blend of sunshine in a bottle.

Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love itvv i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Yeritza G.
Tucson, AZ
It's a good smell at first, but it can get quite annoying after a while. I used it for a bit and gave it to a friend later on, who also said the same thing. It's a bit pricey, and I purchased it at Ulta. I think there's better perfumes out there for the same price.
Averey J.
Yonkers
Calvin Klein always coming with the nice smelling perfumes. This smells absolutely amazing. all I do is spray it on my wrists and my neck and I'm goo for the day. It's actually long lasting and it doesn't have an overpowering smell, so I definitely recommend this product
Jennifer S.
Waverly
Absolutely love this perfume. It’s light enough you don’t over power yourself but strong enough it lasts all day. I’ve always liked this perfume but I’ve always disliked the price lol. I guess you get what you pay for though so I would recommend.
Bambi 😘.
charleston
Love this fragrance! It is so clean. It is a perfume that you can where all year. Purchased at local mall. Great value for the size. Bottle is so nice, classy. I would def recommend this fragrance to all my family and friends
Makayla M.
I bought this thinking it would be a women’s perfume which it is but it doesn’t smell much like a feminine smell would and that’s why I didn’t like it !
I love fruity smells and flowery smells and the Eternity by CC wasn’t what I expected
Nahomy M.
El Paso
It smells super good and the scent lasts all day. This is my all time perfume and I love it. I am in love with this product. Nothing compares to this product because others don’t last that long. I will definitely continue to buy it.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Alexis Marie B.
The smell is simple and elegant to me the bottle is designed really simple but fancy and the scent lasts all day. I wear it to work and come home still smelling it on my clothes and I only spray like two times
Brittany M.
Muncie
smells amazing i would tell anyone about this spray! i love it i used it all the time now i use other scent from them and love them also i love trying to scents good price long last smell