BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein is a romantic fragrance that is as gleaming as the summer sun. This blissful scent has notes of orange blossom, pear martini, bergamot, hyacinth, peony, gardenia, musk and heliotrope. A bright summery blend of sunshine in a bottle.

jimmy R.
Miami
Really fresh complimentary fragrance. Not soapy or generic but enlightengly fresh. Wife loves it , especially as a summer fragrance. Received this as a birthday gift last year and was definitely glad I did. Most of the perfumes or colognes I own are for night.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love itvv i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Angela F.
I received this for a birthday present a few years ago and it smelled amazing. I’ve also worn Obsession but it was a bit to strong for me but this was a lighter fragrance that I loved but became really hard to find in store.
Yeritza G.
Tucson, AZ
It's a good smell at first, but it can get quite annoying after a while. I used it for a bit and gave it to a friend later on, who also said the same thing. It's a bit pricey, and I purchased it at Ulta. I think there's better perfumes out there for the same price.
Averey J.
Yonkers
Calvin Klein always coming with the nice smelling perfumes. This smells absolutely amazing. all I do is spray it on my wrists and my neck and I'm goo for the day. It's actually long lasting and it doesn't have an overpowering smell, so I definitely recommend this product
Jennifer S.
Waverly
Absolutely love this perfume. It’s light enough you don’t over power yourself but strong enough it lasts all day. I’ve always liked this perfume but I’ve always disliked the price lol. I guess you get what you pay for though so I would recommend.
Brandy P.
San Antonio
This stuff smells so good it’s absolutely addicting. It’s price point can be on point at times. I love how light and airy it feels. I will continue to buy this product but would like to try others. Highly recommend.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Liz R.
Los Angeles
Such breath tacking aroma. Smell as glamorous as you feel. When wearing a calvin Klein yippy can be sure you'll have everyone that pass turning there heads for a second weef
Makayla M.
I bought this thinking it would be a women’s perfume which it is but it doesn’t smell much like a feminine smell would and that’s why I didn’t like it !
I love fruity smells and flowery smells and the Eternity by CC wasn’t what I expected