BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Summer is a modern interpretation of the classic Eternity fragrance Eternity Summer is transparent and perfectly summer-ready with sparkling green top notes like verbena and violet leaf a dewy petal heart of white jasmine gardenia and lotus and a sun-kissed dry down of green island fig wood and mimosa. Notes include Hydroponic Lily of The Valley Verbena Violet Leaf White Jasmin Gardenia Lotus Green Island Fig Mimosa.

Caroline C.
krakow
I decided to get this over the original CK Eternity because it was on offer, and I know a bargain when I see one ;) I really like this fragrance, all my other perfumes are on the heavier, muskier side and I wanted a fresh, light scent for summer.
It is fresh, floral and very pleasant. It isn't cloying and sickly, it's refreshing, light and a great everyday fragrance. My only qualm with it is that it doesn't last very long. I wish it had more staying power, as it doesn't last as well as other high-end perfumes. I love the bottle, it's like the original but with a light lilac frosted glass bottle. It's a great perfume for women of all ages but I think girls in their teens and early 20's would love it more, since it's fresh and floral.
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
O if I could give it a million stars I would!!! I love this stuff and it is so worth the money. It smells amazing!
Cassidy W.
Love this so much! Been using it for years. Couldn't find a better sent! Had a cute bottle and Lasts all day!
Wendy P.
Santa Ana, CA
Best smell ever!! I love most of their perfumes and clognes! Best brand to have in your collection
Stephanie R.
I like it it's kinda strong in my opinion but it's all personal preference