BY CALVIN KLEIN

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
My Love normally wears the original Eternity scent so I got this for him for a change. He absolutely loves it! It has the same undertones as the original Eternity, but with a young and crisp feeling. Love it!
Jennifer C.
I bought it for my dad he really liked and I personally liked as well because it has a very manly smell but soft not to strong to be choking on it. Its the perfect smell for a man. Gentle.
Tatum M.
Alexandria
We love this light, fresh scent for a cologne. Calvin Klein always pulls through with great colognes. We can't wait to try out CK Eternity NOW.
Judy E.
Eternity is one of my all time favorites and this eternity summer reeled me in and I would repurchase both this and eternity over and again!
adam s.
Wayne, WV
Eternity Summer is probably my favorite scent. Something about ti takes me back to my childhood. I love it. It is such a heavenly scent.
Courtney L.
The original Calvin Klein eternity is my husbands favorite and my favorite on him! This one isn't AS pleasant but I do still like it.
Belinda R.
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite smell on my hubby, it's a classic. I love that it's not super strong and that it's the right amount manly smell.
Veronica F.
West Covina, CA
Clean, crisp scent. Perfect for everyday wear and good for women of all ages. I'd buy this for myself as well as gifting to others
V B.
I brought this as a gift for my brother, he really seemed to enjoy the scent. It's not too overpowering and good for day time wear.
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
I insist my boyfriend wears this. When my bother in law wore it I had to ask what it was and now I buy it for him on the holidays