BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Purple Orchid Perfume by Calvin Klein, Immerse yourself in something wild and exhilarating with Eternity Purple Orchid, a daring women’s fragrance . This decadent perfume blends floral, green and fruity accords for a botanical-rich essence that’s both invigorating and uplifting for everyday use. Top notes of a secret mix of flowers and green accents open the scent with a mysterious yet succulent arrangement of tones, only to be topped off with the light and delicate water lily. Heart notes of exotic orchid, heliotrope, freesia, white peach and dark juicy plum continue the elixir with their tantalizingly fresh aroma that’s led by some of the Earth’s most powerful purple-hued elements. Finally, base notes of white musk, nutty almond and a mix of woody accords help complete the perfume for a unique and inspiring fragrance.

Katie G.
Perry
I have gone though SO many bottles of this stuff I am absolutely obsessed. Such a rich yet soft smell it is so unique and lovely. I feel like it’s super underrated and deserves way more attention. 100% perfect!
Juli F.
Warrenton
This perfume smells amazing. It smells like flowers, and it's long lasting. I applied some to my wrists and a few sprays to my neck area, and it lasted all day, which surprised me.
Ali M.
San Jose
Purchased this perfume and wore it for over a year- exclusively.  Eventually ran out... then found out it was discontinued.  A couple years later, I found a BUNCH on sale at Marshalls and I picked up 4 bottles.  LOVE!
Makeup L.
I recently bought this one did not like it as much as the others, Bottle shape is nice quite impressive. Scent is orchid/lavender but doesn't stay on for long. Overall I was not impressed by the product but that is my opinion.
Linsey S.
Love the bright purple bottle and I'm such a fan of the Eternity line. This floral scent is unique in that it's not super girly - when you hear "floral" you tend to think girly. But this is nice and classic like his original Eternity scent but with a twist.
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is for my kids... They like and love this kind... My kids always smell good everyday because I always use this for them...
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
My mother uses this fragrance and it suits someone her age, but its more of an older lady smell. not targeted for young people
Holly W.
Chapel Hill, TN
This smells absolutely amazing. I love how it only takes a small amount to make you smell amzing! I recommend this product!
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy the Eternity Purple Orchid scent by Calvin Klein! It's very refreshing and it just fits my personal style.
Loryn E.
Eustis, FL
I personally like this perfume alot! i use it for when i go out or something because i can't afford to keep buying it.
jessica B.
I know what Eternity smells like...How would you describe this one??
VE-1129889 Samar J.
Medley, FL
Alguien lo ha usado antes?