BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW

luminous. lush. sensuous.

an instant burst of brightness from a juicy lychee sparkles in the top. the heart opens with a floral bouquet of lush peonies, radiant peach blossoms and sensuous neroli petals. wrapped by a soft cashmere veil, sensual ambrox and precious musk for a warm, intimate aura.

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Calvin Klein Eternity Now Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz more...
My husband gave me this for Mother's Day, and I loved the scent to it... i absolutely love it 😍it was a very long lasting smell! I believe it was a great value no room for improvement it perfect!
Alyse A.
Review for: Other more...
Recently received this perfume as a Christmas gift from my spouse and I’m obsessed. I’ve been purchasing the same Michael Kors perfume for over five years now and was ready for a change. It smells so good and the scent lasts. Did I say how I was obsessed!! ;)
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Review for: Other more...
I currently own the rollerball version of this perfume & i honestly love it! I use it daily. The packaging is very pretty & it isn’t very expensive so i can keep repurchasing. I would definitely recommend to those that like fruity/feminine scents
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Calvin Klein Eternity Now Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz more...
I can always tell when someone has this perfume on, that’s a great sign. I enjoy the light airy smell and how it really does linger after it’s been several hours. It is not overbearing but just right for me.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I love the way it smells and how long it lasts. My only complaint is that it is pretty expensive the smallest bottle cost $60 on sale and can range to 80 or 100. You can find it in most department stores or beauty store such as Ulta or Sephora.
Yoo-Jin K.
My go-to sweet floral scent. I love this scent because it is gentle and sweet without being over powering or sweet to the point of being overwhelming. Perfect and long lasting, I think spring and summer with this scent!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Quickly, I want to get it out of the way as to why i gave it 4 out of 5 stars - the price. It is a calvin, so it's a given! This scent is warm, confidence in a bottle, lightly sweet and just down right mouthwateringly delicious. You spray this and it lasts 5 to 6 hours and when it dries down on the skin its notes stay the same. Everytime i wear this i get so many compliments! Honestly, everyone who smells this (clients, friends/family, strangers, ect. ) loves it. You can't go wrong with this beauty! I just wish it was cheaper so it could be my signature fragrance!
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES I'V HEARD A LOT OF GOOD COMMENTS ABOUT THE CALVIN KLEIN ETERNITY NOW SO I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT OUT A FEW FRIEND OF MIND SAY THEY LOVE THE LIGHT SMELL AND IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD AND THEY ONLY NEED A LITTLE CAUSE IT GOES A LONG WAY SO THEY MAKE ME WANT TO TRY IT YOU NEVER HAVE TO MUCH IN COLLECTION RIGHT
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
If you like a clean floral scent that isnt too overpowering, this is a good choice. I usually prefer perfumes more musky/woodsy but this one is great for everyday. I did take off one star because this doesnt seem to last long on me. I usually need to reapply after a couple hours.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
I wish you could do half starts because it deserves a solid 3.5 stars. It smells very good but is extremely strong when I first put it on and the smell wore off quickly. I would recommend it's sent but wished it lasted longer on my skin I suggest putting a little spray in your hair to help it last longer
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Is this a light scent? What occasion would you wear this to?
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried the new Eternity Now perfume? I'm curious if out smells good and if its long lasting?
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
How does it smell?
Joanna M.
New Brunswick, NJ
What kind of smell is it ?
Gelacio A.
Los Angeles, CA
My wife has been wanting to buy this perfume I want to know if it has a great scent because I want to give it to her on Christmas? Or what other perfume would you recommend me?