BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
Very masculine and clean. Smells like a man fresh out of the shower and aftershave. I would enjoy smelling it on a man.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent on my husband. It starts out fresh and juicy and settles into a beautiful woodsy scent that I love.
Gwendolyn W.
I received a sample free from Influenster and my husband really liked it! It was manly yet not to strong. Super cool!
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
My man thought this scent was a little feminine and I agreed not my favorite and a little to fruity for our taste 😀
Ashley B.
Columbia , Sc
This has a very manly smell. I was able to smell it hours after spraying it on my hubby.. not to over powering
Jack C.
Harrisburg, PA
Amazing manly and great smelling cologne! Only complaint is the bottle is so small, but would still recommend!!
Bianca c.
Andrews, TX
Love this fragrance for men! Long lasting and very potent!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
MAHVE ..
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This smells great on my hubby!! Very fresh and classic scent. So sexy! It is the perfect everyday fragrance.
Rebecca S.
Dilliner, PA
This is a classy, vibrant scent! It's not too strong and it blends extremely well! I can't stop smelling it!
Ariana S.
Harrisonburg
So good!
Can't for hubby starting using it!! He is not a perfume person, but he actually enjoyed this one!
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Did your significant other like this Cologne?
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
On a hunt for my Fiancé's next cologne, is this an every day scent or special occasion?
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought the Boss by Hugo Boss cologne today and got the Eternity Now sample. I didn't get to smell it until I got home and wow it smells incredible! It's a bit expensive at Macy's, anyone know where i can find it for a good price?