BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

Ilka P.
Rockmart, GA
Masculine but not musky. Very nice. It wasn't an overwhelming scent. My husband love it as well... Will purchase this in the future
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Love the this smells on my man! Very masculine smell and makes me wanna just hug him. He really likes it as well, not too strong.
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
Received these in a VoxBox and My boyfriend loves this scent! Fresh and not too overpowering. Would consider buying full size.
Kimberly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this fragrance for men. It's got an intoxicating and seductive scent. I would buy this for that special man in my life.
Heidi H.
Albany, MN
I didn't care for this one. It was to strong and over powering. My husband didn't care for it either. Not something we'd buy
Danie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
Love the scent! The whole family couldn't stop talking about how fresh it smelled. It's a very pleasant and relaxing scent.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
Not my favorite fragrance for A man. No liked it but my husband was not impressed at all. He said is was a feminine smell

d a.
I love this smell very generic , and classic and I bought it at nordstrum rack for a very good price fpr what it is worth
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
Very masculine and clean. Smells like a man fresh out of the shower and aftershave. I would enjoy smelling it on a man.
Angel M.
Loved it! Smells so good. He loves CK1 but he liked this to. Smells fresh and clean. I love to get him things he likes.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Did your significant other like this Cologne?
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
On a hunt for my Fiancé's next cologne, is this an every day scent or special occasion?
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought the Boss by Hugo Boss cologne today and got the Eternity Now sample. I didn't get to smell it until I got home and wow it smells incredible! It's a bit expensive at Macy's, anyone know where i can find it for a good price?