BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

Kandyce M.
Hanover , PA
My husband and I received this in my voxbox and his first words after putting it on were "Damn, I smell good." I've got to say, I definitely agree.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Perfect scent that I gave to my boyfriend. Very clean and fresh scent that exudes class and strength. He absolutely loved it and I loved it on him.
Samantha S.
Mechanicville , NY
I got this to try in a vox box and loved it. It's a sexy but not overpowering manly scent. I wouldn't mind smelling this on my guy all the time!
Crystal O.
Love it when my husband wears this cologne. He chooses between 3 different colognes and I always tell him to wear this one. Smells soo good.
Laura S.
Nya, MN
I got a sample of this from influenster and love it when my husband wears it! It smells so good and doesn't make him smell like an old man!
Sami Jo C.
Mankato, MN
I love the smell of this cologne! It smells do fresh and what I would think a man should smell like, if that makes sense! I just love it!
Amanda T.
Zion, IL
Very strong when first sprayed. Not really my type of fragrance, not sure if its something that I would like to smell on my husband. 0
Maranda R.
Millersburg
Got this in my VoxBox. My husband really likes it and he is very picky about his cologne! Very fresh fragrance and not overpowering.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
Great mens cologne! It has a very masculine scent but is not overpowering or too spicy. Crisp and sporty is how i would describe this
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Bought it for my husband and he seemed to like it but oh my gosh he smells so good i could snuggle with him all night wearing that
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Did your significant other like this Cologne?
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
On a hunt for my Fiancé's next cologne, is this an every day scent or special occasion?
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought the Boss by Hugo Boss cologne today and got the Eternity Now sample. I didn't get to smell it until I got home and wow it smells incredible! It's a bit expensive at Macy's, anyone know where i can find it for a good price?