BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

Ashley  A.
Henderson, MN
Got the sample from my vox box to try thank you influenster, My husband and I were not a fan, the smell was over powering and to us just was not pleasant.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My dad loves this cologne and has been using it for years. A little goes a long way and the fragrance is not overpowering as long as you do not over spray.
Carrie R.
Bald Knob, AR
It has serious staying power. It isn't one of those colognes your husband gets on and then you can't smell in 20 minutes. It lingers in a wonderful way.
Sarah M.
Just thought this one was ok. My significant other liked it fine, but wasn't overly thrilled. Has a musky scent and I just thought it smelled ok on him.
Jose H.
The scent is amazing, not to much alcohol like in other version I have used from calvin klein. This is the first time I have used this one and I love it
Marlisa L.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Thank you Influenster for our free sample! Both my husband and myself loved this scent!! I'm going to be buying a full size for his upcoming birthday!
Margarita A.
Richmond, Ca
I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster. The scent is great but it smells similar to others. I would buy this for my husband though.
Jessica B.
I absolutely love this scent for men, it's my new favorite for my boyfriend to wear and he loves it too. I plan on buying him the full size version.
Esmeralda C.
Mcallen, TX
I received this sample in a VoxBox. My husband loved this scent. He even wants to buy it. He said its not to overpowering but just right in between.
Samantha H.
Carnegie, PA
I love all the fragrances that make up this scent, but together it is too much. Reminds me of old spice. My husband would never wear this full time.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Did your significant other like this Cologne?
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
On a hunt for my Fiancé's next cologne, is this an every day scent or special occasion?
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought the Boss by Hugo Boss cologne today and got the Eternity Now sample. I didn't get to smell it until I got home and wow it smells incredible! It's a bit expensive at Macy's, anyone know where i can find it for a good price?