BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
My fiance really likes the scent of this, and I do too! He says, "It smells manly and the scent lasts for a long time!" The only thing preventing us from purchasing it would be the cost.
Jessica K.
Southgate
I love this scent on my boyfriend. I love that it lingers and is not quick to wear off. He would not wear this daily, but enjoys wearing it when we go out or on special occasions!
Lindsey M.
Coral Springs, FL
My husband tried this thanks to the Voxbox I received in the mail .. Both my husband and I did not like the scent; it was too strong. My husband likes scents like Cartier Roadster and Issey Miyake. The eternity now for men was no comparison.
Ashley M.
This was nice! My husband tried the free sample we got from Influenster today. It was better than the women's. It wasn't as heavy and definitely great for every day wear.
April S.
Love this scent on my husband. Strong enough to notice but not overpowering. Really nice special occasion cologne. He can't wear it everyday unless he wants me following him around like a lovesick teenager!!!
Sara S.
Edgewater, FL
At first my boyfriend thought it was too strong, but after a while it toned down and mellowed very well. It smells better on him than his favorite cologne so I look forward to this scent on him!
Estepfani M.
Clayton , NC
Just received this product, wow I love the smell especially my husband he loves it too couldn't go bad with this cologne!! Received this product for complimentary testing purposes.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
This mens sample is very refreshing and not over powering of a mens cologne. I am very pleased with the wear time of this perfume. It seemed to last all day, without falling flat.
Kourtniee J.
Reno, TX
Received it through influenster for testing purposes. Hubby and I absolutely love the smell. It's fresh and not overwhelming. Will be buying a full size soon!
Anna T.
Greenville, SC
I took one whiff of this citrusy, pleasant scent and immediately bought it for my husband. It wears all day without being too overpowering. Money well spent!
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Did your significant other like this Cologne?
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
On a hunt for my Fiancé's next cologne, is this an every day scent or special occasion?
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought the Boss by Hugo Boss cologne today and got the Eternity Now sample. I didn't get to smell it until I got home and wow it smells incredible! It's a bit expensive at Macy's, anyone know where i can find it for a good price?