BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

Melissa L.
Irving, TX
I got both eternity now fragrances for men and women in my Calvin Klein Eternity Now VoxBox. This cologne lasts a long time. My husband did 2-3 sprays on himself before leaving to work, and when he came back 10 hours later, you could still smell it. It smells pretty good, but it's not the best cologne I've ever smelled.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale , MI
My son loves this product and it is his usual go to fragrance. There are some that I believe the scent lasts longer but may not always small as gooooood LOL but it's got a very nice classy not trashy smell and I would recommend!
Andrew S.
My wife surprised me with this for Christmas and it was by far my favorite gift. The bottle has lasted for a very long time and the scent is still perfectly strong.
Julian R.
GdfI hated this scent so much I threw it out! I bought this I have no idea why and I only wore it once before I realized it smelled like garbage. And it's so expensive like I don't recommend this to anyone.
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
My husband said he liked this ........but to be honest I never smelt it on him to have any thoughts. Usually I smell his cologne but I never noticed any scent while he wore it..(3 times it lasted he said)
JoAnne S.
Got it in my #voxbox Thanks to @influenster the bf was able to try #eternitynow out. He was okay with the scent and i surprisingly like it on him. It has a woodsy scent to it. So we both like that.
Chloe S.
Barstow, CA
I was really hoping my husband and I would like this cologne but we are not fans. It just isn't a scent that we would normally like. It is very long lasting though. We received a free sample from Influenster.
Brittany  .
York, PA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and will be buying it in the future for my significant other. Though my partner isn't typically one to wear cologne we both enjoy this one.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH
The women's perfume lasted all day long. I was pretty excited to know it didn't wear off quickly. It is a nice smell not too strong either. I would definitely consider purchasing in the future.
Emily D.
Jonesboro, AR
I just received my samples in the mail. I like the scent, but my husband and I both agree that it is a more mature scent. It is something we could imagine our fathers wearing more that my husband. It is a very masculine scent, sort of a spiced wood smell. :)
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Did your significant other like this Cologne?
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
On a hunt for my Fiancé's next cologne, is this an every day scent or special occasion?
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought the Boss by Hugo Boss cologne today and got the Eternity Now sample. I didn't get to smell it until I got home and wow it smells incredible! It's a bit expensive at Macy's, anyone know where i can find it for a good price?