BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

Jalen H.
Chicago
This one literally smells like eternity there is a smell to it that you can’t really identify it is since often dolphins in your brain and it dries everything to you and you just had to get lost in a smell like a days it’s really great I recommend for parties and social gatherings
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Another great fragrance made for men! The bottle is nicely sized and it is priced well. I long how the Calvin Klein fragrance last all day even when I’m washing the clothes it still smell great! Would definitely recommend!
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
I revived a sample of this in my last vox box and although I love the scent my boyfriend did not! Most of his colognes are Calvin Klien so it was a bit of a shock! It has a strong musk smell and he prefers sweet more fruity colognes. He was a trooper and did try it out for a day to amuse me. The sent did last a long time, it lasted through a 12 hour work day in a hot kitchen ( my boyfriend is a chef) and the smell cut through the sweat and food smells. We passed on what was left of the sample to my father inlaw who loves it. We plan on purchasing him a full size bottle for Chanukah!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I wanted to like this, trust me I really did. My man is looking for a new cologne, he is constantly doing business trips and needs to have a good cologne for on the go. I received this compliments of Influenster. I was happy to have him try it and review it. He was disgusted by the smell and wanted to rub it off. I told him no no, let's see how long the smell last. After a 9 hour work day, the smell still lasts. So this IS a long lasting fragrance. However, the smell is just not what we like. I believe it is the Spicy ginger smell that is just not attractive.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I received this in my recent EternityNow voxbox via influenster. I immediately sprayed some in my husband. I knew it was strong even though my sense of smell is minimal because it would burn my nose. I am able to smell enough that I have to agree with him on this one that it's not our favorite. My husband is very masculine and said it was way too buisness/rich man smelling for him. Exact words lol... He was thankful for the chance to have tried it though!
Kay K.
Calvin Klein's ETERNITY NOW for Men is officially one of my favorite scents! It just smells so darn good! When I received the sample in my VoxBox and was told to give it to my significant other, I almost didn't because I was that in love with the fragrance. To me, it smells like earthy (but not dirty) dew and semi-sweet florals. I can't wait to buy my own bottle!
kelly m.
I received samples of eternity now Calvin Klein for free from influenster but my opinions are my own. The men's smells nice. Seems like more of a younger fragrance and doesn't smell like old man like a lot of colognes do. My husband thought it smelled ok. He does not wear cologne every day. Overall I think it's good and I preferred the men's scent over the women's.
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
I am loving this scent! I received a sample product for free from VoxBox. My husband doesn't regularly wear a fragrance but this smells so good!! It has nice masculine tones however there is a sweetness to this scent that make me want to snuggle up to my hubby and smell him all day!! Haha

Thanks VoxBox for allowing me to test these samples for free!

#eternitynow

Bekki Z.
Horicon, WI
I received a sample of this perfume for my husband to try/review, compliments of Influenster. The smell is AMAZING. It works so well with my husband's body chemistry. It's a fresh, new scent that I'm definitely going to look into purchasing. We used to previously always by his cologne at Victoria's Secret but we might be making the switch after trying this!
Robin C.
I received a sample of this cologne in my Vox Box and let me just say it smells amazing. I brought it into my work where the age range of the ladies is 26-65 and every woman loved it and said they would buy it for their husband. It's a very sexy smell that makes my husband seem more attractive than he already is. I actually went to the Calvin Klein store and bought the gift package of this cologne because it is that appealing.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Did your significant other like this Cologne?
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
On a hunt for my Fiancé's next cologne, is this an every day scent or special occasion?
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought the Boss by Hugo Boss cologne today and got the Eternity Now sample. I didn't get to smell it until I got home and wow it smells incredible! It's a bit expensive at Macy's, anyone know where i can find it for a good price?