Calvin Klein Eternity Now for Men eau de toilette

by Calvin Klein

ETERNITY NOW for men

exhilarating. fresh. masculine.

an exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. the heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. a bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan

What is your thoughts about this cologne for your men , ladies? I want to buy my man a new cologne but don’t know what to get him!!
Does anyone have this and like it? I am looking for a cologne for my husband, and I can’t find this in stores, but am interested in buying it.
Start your review of Calvin Klein Eternity Now for Men eau de toilette!
Heidi H.
Albany, MN
I didn't care for this one. It was to strong and over powering. My husband didn't care for it either. Not something we'd buy
Estepfani M.
Clayton , NC
Just received this product, wow I love the smell especially my husband he loves it too couldn't go bad with this cologne!! Received this product for complimentary testing purposes.
Brittany  .
York, PA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and will be buying it in the future for my significant other. Though my partner isn't typically one to wear cologne we both enjoy this one.
colin S.
North Bay, Ontario
I have this kind of cologne and I do use it regularly there's nothing wrong with it smells great however I've owned some better colonges before as well as now so because of this I'm unable to give the colonges a five star rating. Also probably won't buy again.
Michaela S.
Toledo , OH
I love this cologne on my husband. I bought it for him as a Christmas gift. He uses it almost every day and i love smelling it through the house. It is a strong cologne, i would buy it again!
Andrea S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It’s a perfume with a soft, long-lasting scent, for daily use, handy size and practical ideal for travel.
Ainhara J.
Me encanta, deja un olor increíble, la utilizo siempre que puedo, aunque es muy cara, y solo me la permito una vez al año comprármela, aunque solo me la hecho en ocasiones espectaculares como una boda o algo asi
VE-877336           Maria G.
Excelente perfume para caballero, el olor perdurable, puede ser usado para cualquier ocasion, lo recomiendo.
Paul S.
Westlake, OH
Eternity Now for men, released in 2015 by Calvin Klein, is an oriental - fougere scent. This masculine fragrance features notes of coconut water, star anise and cedar. It is a lighter fragrance and can be worn for any occasion. Notes: bitter ginger, coconut water, star anise, star fruit, cedar, patchouli, Moroccan cedar, tonka bean and Madagascar vanilla.
Tiffany A.
Miami
Ok so my fiancé goes really hard when it comes to colognes and he only wants the best of the best and name brand as he would call it and what’s more name brand than this and it smells so friggin could and last for days. It’s nostalgic and lingers for days and makes him smell yummy and I love when he smells yummy so I do go overboard with colognes for him and myself
Ask a question to the Influenster community...